Harrison House Chester County

Harrison House Chester County (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Harrison House Chester County

Assisted Living Reviews for Harrison House Chester County

June 23, 2015

Harrison Senior Living of Coatesville was a very nice place. The one-bedroom was nice and large. They had a lot of activities. They had speakers come in, and they had a worship service. It's very clean and well laid out. It has security features where you have a card key to get on the elevator. They were very friendly, and they had access to wifi.

December 29, 2014

By Caring99220050

Harrison House has the location my brother-in-law wanted. We chose it because it has a good reputation, and he liked it there. Their staff is wonderful. The rooms are very lovely -- not really fancy -- but it fits the bill. I thought the food was excellent. They have outings too.

December 30, 2013

By Scott11

My grandmother is in Harrison Senior Living. My dad chooses it because it is more affordable. I think everything is fine in there. My grandmother is very adjusted and comfortable with the people around. The staff handles her with extreme care and they are always very nice. They try to make it fun too. They have a lot of food to offer. It is not just one thing that they are eating. Like today they are having roast beef, lasagna and salad and five others thing I can't think of. They also have spinach, muffin and food bowls. I don’t think they will starve there. A couple of weeks ago they have a dance. They have bus rides around time and she has a lot of fun doing that. She enjoys her stay there very much. But what impresses me the most is their residential care.

November 28, 2013

By Linda68802050

The rooms at Harrison Senior Living were nice. However, in getting to the rooms, you would have to take an elevator. I didn't like their set up.

Services and Amenities of Harrison House Chester County

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Pets: Small Pets

About Harrison House Chester County

Harrison House Chester County is a senior living provider in Coatesville, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Harrison House Chester County for more details on services and rates.

Map of Harrison House Chester County