Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care

134 Marwood Rd, Cabot, PA 16023
Concordia Lutheran Ministries (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Assisted Living Reviews for Concordia Lutheran Ministries

September 09, 2014

At Concordia Lutheran Ministries, there was a 6-month waiting period and we couldn’t wait that long. I had friends in the facility and they seem to be very happy. They have different activities and I know they play bingo. They have crafts and they have entertainment.

November 20, 2013

By Ken11

The staff at Concordia was very friendly and helpful. They spent a lot of time explaining the different options and they took us on a tour of the facility. They were well trained and would be able to meet our needs in the future. They had single-room units and multiple room units where people could share. The facility was an older facility but it was very clean, well maintained and well run. It looked very good and they offered about everything. It was one the facilities we were considering when we would made a decision where to put my mother-in-law. We also selected that one because my mother-in-law had a close friend who's in that facility right now. So, we thought it would be beneficial. I would highly recommend them to others.

April 29, 2013

By George22

My aunt liked Concordia at Cabot. The staff was fine. We spent a couple of hours there. The facility has all the different levels of care, that's why she liked it the best, and so did we. And the cost was reasonable. It's ideal that it's close to our house, too. The facility was in tip top shape and the staff was very knowledgeable. Everything was fine. But my aunt doesn't want to move out of her house.

March 22, 2013

My grandmother and great aunt used to stay at Corcodia. It's an amazing facility. If I had to say about it to anyone in that area, it's absolutely the best one. It's clean and pretty. All the rooms are private. We certainly didn't feel that they were understaffed. It's expensive though. Surprisingly, they don't have a separate unit for Dementia or Alzheimer's. That really amazes me considering that it is financially successful and they've expanded.

June 11, 2012

By Darcy McFroid

Concordia Luthern Home is located about 40 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA. A very convenient location. Overall, my family was very pleased with the care my grandmother received, particularly the nursing staff. The facility was well maintained and was very clean. My grandmother required a higher level of care than many residents and the community worked well with family and doctors. Many interesting activities were available. The cafeteria staff would often offer food to visitors. Overall, a very good facility.

February 28, 2012

By rase1986

Concordia at Cabot has always treated my family member with great respect and care. Despite the staff being a majority of young (high school aged) people, I was surprised and impressed with the reverence and love of the staff there. Concordia has a beautiful walking area along a large pond with various types of wildlife. There is a beautiful view from the Lund and Haven buildings, and an excellent staff. The facility also includes a chapel, a beauty shop, a diner/cafe, and a wonderful rec room. In the recreation facility residents participate in activities organized by the Concordia staff and also organized by the local high school (Knoch Jr./Sr. High of South Butler County School District). Every year, Concordia and Knoch team together to create a prom dance with the prom king, queen, and students from Knoch crowning a Concordia prom king and queen every year. Concordia also hosts a fall open house/festival for all of the residents including an excellent dinner and fireworks show that lights up the sky of sleepy little Cabot. These are just a few of the many activities throughout the year that Concordia has to offer my family member.

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Lutheran Ministries

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Concordia Lutheran Ministries is a senior living provider in Cabot, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care. Contact Concordia Lutheran Ministries for more details on services and rates.

Map of Concordia Lutheran Ministries