Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Reviews of Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Assisted Living Reviews for Concordia Lutheran Ministries

April 29, 2013

By George22

My aunt liked Concordia at Cabot. The staff was fine. We spent a couple of hours there. The facility has all the different levels of care, that's why she liked it the best, and so did we. And the cost was reasonable. It's ideal that it's close to our house, too. The facility was in tip top shape and the staff was very knowledgeable. Everything was fine. But my aunt doesn't want to move out of her house.

March 22, 2013

My grandmother and great aunt used to stay at Corcodia. It's an amazing facility. If I had to say about it to anyone in that area, it's absolutely the best one. It's clean and pretty. All the rooms are private. We certainly didn't feel that they were understaffed. It's expensive though. Surprisingly, they don't have a separate unit for Dementia or Alzheimer's. That really amazes me considering that it is financially successful and they've expanded.

June 11, 2012

By Darcy McFroid

Concordia Luthern Home is located about 40 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA. A very convenient location. Overall, my family was very pleased with the care my grandmother received, particularly the nursing staff. The facility was well maintained and was very clean. My grandmother required a higher level of care than many residents and the community worked well with family and doctors. Many interesting activities were available. The cafeteria staff would often offer food to visitors. Overall, a very good facility.

February 28, 2012

By rase1986

Concordia at Cabot has always treated my family member with great respect and care. Despite the staff being a majority of young (high school aged) people, I was surprised and impressed with the reverence and love of the staff there. Concordia has a beautiful walking area along a large pond with various types of wildlife. There is a beautiful view from the Lund and Haven buildings, and an excellent staff. The facility also includes a chapel, a beauty shop, a diner/cafe, and a wonderful rec room. In the recreation facility residents participate in activities organized by the Concordia staff and also organized by the local high school (Knoch Jr./Sr. High of South Butler County School District). Every year, Concordia and Knoch team together to create a prom dance with the prom king, queen, and students from Knoch crowning a Concordia prom king and queen every year. Concordia also hosts a fall open house/festival for all of the residents including an excellent dinner and fireworks show that lights up the sky of sleepy little Cabot. These are just a few of the many activities throughout the year that Concordia has to offer my family member.

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Lutheran Ministries

November 26, 2015

My mother is in rehab at Concordia at Cabot (Concordia Lutheran Ministries) with intense physical therapy and occupational therapy to maintain her strength. They also have personal care and their own apartments, independent living and multiple campuses. She's been there since the beginning of August. Most of the caregivers are nurses, LPNs, and aides or nursing assistants. It's very good, like a step down from an acute care setting from a hospital because she's not well enough to go home to stay on her own. They are there 24/7 and take her to and from all of her meals, her occupational therapy, and physical therapy. Because she is non-weight-bearing, they have a wheelchair van service to take her to and from all of her appointments. The caregivers are very kind, courteous, are really into working with elderly patients, very patient, and friendly. The place is very clean; you never see any spills or messes on the carpets, the decor is very updated, and it doesn't smell like a nursing home. It has a very fresh, clean scent.

About Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Concordia Lutheran Ministries is a senior living provider in Cabot, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact Concordia Lutheran Ministries for more details on services and rates.

Map of Concordia Lutheran Ministries