Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center

Reviews of Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center

October 24, 2016

By ResidentsGrandson

My grandmother has been a resident at Buckingham for several years now. From my perspective it is an excellent facility. Whenever we visit I can tell that she is being taken care of very well - she is always clean, dressed and in good spirits. I don't recall it ever being dark - occasionally there is an odor in the air but I am not sure how something like that could be completely avoided. The facility seems to be in a constant state of upgrade - every time that I go there is something new and/or improved. The staff is also friendly and attentive. One of my grandmother's aides has even taken her home for the weekend to give her a change of scenery - I have not been to many of these facilities but I have to assume something like that is very rare. I would not hesitate to recommend Buckingham..

September 28, 2016

By stayhealthy

Usually detect an odor on arrival . Facility has no dining room. People eat wherever they can find a corner. Food is poor. Many families bring food in. Environment is dark and gloomy. Call bells ring constantly, with a long wait for help. Medical director oversight is minimal. Constant turnover of staff.

June 14, 2016

By dskize

The care was very good but they could use more help. Food was acceptable. In general it seemed well kept for all of the use it gets. Someone is always cleaning. The aides and staff are a United Nations of people. PT seems acceptable, they all care about their patients. I am happy with my stay. Advocates are around to smooth out problems. Residents in rehab are very old.

February 15, 2016

By Caring Wife8

I went to visit someone at Buckingham Valley. It wasn’t as clean as the other places I had visited, but it was OK. The people were very nice. The aides were very attentive. The food was very good. It was an older place, so it had sort of an odor to it. Otherwise, it was nice. The people were nice, and from what I saw, the aides were very cooperative with the people.

July 07, 2012

By CaringDaughter2

My dad had alzheimers. He was a resident here for a fractured leg and due to the anesthesia, remained a resident until he passed away. If my mom had known the poor condition of the facility, lack of communication, and lack of attention to the residents sooner, she would have moved him to a better place. The short time he was there, they had 2 different directors. Neither one seemed to care about the residents. When making a decision make sure you visit more than once, talk to the residents and the people that come to visit them. Also find out who the covering doctor is and talk to them directly. Look for facilities that specialize in Alzheimer patients. There is usually a waiting list. Note: There were a few nurses that were caring.

Services and Amenities of Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center

About Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center

Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Buckingham, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Buckingham Valley Rehab & Nursing Center