Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Reviews of Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Bridgeville

December 26, 2014

By Gloria37

I am well pleased with the care I'm getting here. I feel at home. Having worked as a hospital admissions clerk, I evaluate everything and I know what to expect in care! I am very pleased here!

October 25, 2014

This community was where my father and mother-in-law would go if they needed further care. We liked it better than the other facilities we visited. We felt more comfortable there. Everything was very good here. The amenities and services seemed good. The dining area was very nice. What we liked best about it was all was on one floor. I thought it would easier for them to get around. There was an area where they could sit outside. It also seemed brighter because there were more windows in the place.

September 10, 2012

By jonathan43571

I thought this was a very nice facility overall. I was very impressed with how nicely decorated this facility is, and it is very clean and smells clean, too. All of the residents seemed very happy and well taken care of when we were there. There seemed to be ample staff available for all of the residents and their needs. The food was wonderful, and my grandmother was happy to see that she would be able to find something she liked as well, since she is a picky eater. It was nice to see all of the residents busy with activities, and that buses are available for day trips as well. I would be very comfortable knowing my grandmother was at this facility.

June 22, 2012

By Tim2

My Nana resided here from her mid 80's until she passed away at the age of 96. There were always activites to participate in, both in and out of the facility. Nana was able to cook in their kitchen. They also converted a space on the patio so that she could have a vegetable garden. She encouraged others who were less interested in participation to help her. The staff there treated her like family. They treated us like family. I remember when she was still able to go out and about that she had a better social life than I did. Their bus would always take them out to lunch or to the mall. They even went to a Pirate Baseball game where Nana got a few bobble heads! They made the last several years of her life as pleasant as could be. She made friends there. They had doctors come to the facility as well as a beautician. The ladies on the staff would fix her hair and do her nails so that she could feel pretty. Towards the end of her life, the staff helped find resources available thru medicare that our family was unaware of. Hospice was able to come to the facility to make her more comfortable when the end was near. They were truly a blessing. They made her and our family feel at home. Which is all anyone can ask for.

February 23, 2012

By bethann1408

I visited this facility with my family and grandmother when we were trying to decide where she ultimately wanted to stay. We ended up in end going with a different place, but this location was very nice as well. The staff seemed very friendly and courteous when we were there, and they answered all of our questions. They seemed to have a variety of facilities and entertainment on the grounds for the residents to do, so they do not get bored. Overall the facilities were very clean and decorated nicely. The only reason we chose another facility was because there was another one similar but closer to our home. But all in all, this was a very nice facility.

Costs for Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Photos of Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Bridgeville

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: License# 432390

About Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Located in charming Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, our senior living community offers residents a warm, relaxing environment, engaged and friendly staff, and personalized care. At Elmcroft of Bridgeville, we treat residents like family, providing exceptional care while helping them stay as independent as possible.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

Map of Elmcroft of Bridgeville