Elmcroft of Bridgeville

3275 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
Elmcroft of Bridgeville (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 14 days

Try a Trial Stay With Us! Save up to $25/Day! Make the new year a start of something special. Try out our personal care or memory care settings on a trial stay. What's more, if the trial stay occurs during one of our COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics, you or your loved one will have priority access to the COVID-19 vaccine at no added cost. Learn more about trial stays and our approach to the COVID-19 vaccination. Call us for details.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Bridgeville

November 01, 2016

By Cindy176152

I toured and I was impressed by the staff and the upkeep of the place. They have different things in place for the residents.

October 14, 2016

By Daphne302525

I thought it was very nice. I was pleased with it and with all the people there. Everybody that I came in contact with was fine. They were very nice. The room is just 1 room divided into 2 with a door. My mother has her space, and the other person has her own space too. I believe they share a bathroom. Everything was very nice and very clean. The grounds were very pretty, and the location to my house is very good because I live about 15 to 20 minutes away, which is really convenient for me to visit her. So far, from what I know, everything has just been great.

May 10, 2016

By Caring CousinDXTAE

It seemed fine, but I didn’t care for it. I think my cousin’s room, if she were to go there, would be down on the first floor like in the basement part. It didn’t seem as appealing. Another aspect was the cost. The rooms all seemed very nice. The common dining area looked very clean and very inviting. It was a nice place.

April 23, 2016

By Tina46

Rochelle, the person I met up with here, was wonderful and really great with the patients and residents. I loved her. The facility was very nice and welcoming. Their rooms were large, but the hallways were long. It reminded me of a nursing home, and I couldn't get past that. Otherwise, I absolutely adored the facility, the workers, and Rochelle. I don't know how to improve or change a long hallway, but maybe put some furniture in the hallway to break it up so that if you're looking down, you don't just see doors. It just really felt like a nursing home or a hospital, and my mom wouldn't like that.

October 16, 2015

By Sandy 143

I have been a resident here since March. I am very comfortable here. I call it my home. It IS my home. I am provided for from soup to nuts! Good friends, good company, good attention by all. Nurses, doctors, aides, regular meals, etc. I am happy here.

August 11, 2015

This community was very nice, and we really liked it. We would definitely go there except that it was too far for my mom, who doesn't drive. Everything was wonderful, and we loved it. The rooms were small, but the people could fix them up the way they want, and they were very adequate. There was a walking trail that goes around in a circle that my dad would like, a family night on Friday nights where they serve wine and beer, and a lot of other different things for the patients. The one thing, I am sensitive to smell, and there was a little hint here and there, which it is not to say that I wouldn't move my dad into there, but I am sensitive to smell.

December 26, 2014

By Gloria37

I am well pleased with the care I'm getting here. I feel at home. Having worked as a hospital admissions clerk, I evaluate everything and I know what to expect in care! I am very pleased here!

October 25, 2014

This community was where my father and mother-in-law would go if they needed further care. We liked it better than the other facilities we visited. We felt more comfortable there. Everything was very good here. The amenities and services seemed good. The dining area was very nice. What we liked best about it was all was on one floor. I thought it would easier for them to get around. There was an area where they could sit outside. It also seemed brighter because there were more windows in the place.

September 10, 2012

By jonathan43571

I thought this was a very nice facility overall. I was very impressed with how nicely decorated this facility is, and it is very clean and smells clean, too. All of the residents seemed very happy and well taken care of when we were there. There seemed to be ample staff available for all of the residents and their needs. The food was wonderful, and my grandmother was happy to see that she would be able to find something she liked as well, since she is a picky eater. It was nice to see all of the residents busy with activities, and that buses are available for day trips as well. I would be very comfortable knowing my grandmother was at this facility.

June 22, 2012

By Tim2

My Nana resided here from her mid 80's until she passed away at the age of 96. There were always activites to participate in, both in and out of the facility. Nana was able to cook in their kitchen. They also converted a space on the patio so that she could have a vegetable garden. She encouraged others who were less interested in participation to help her. The staff there treated her like family. They treated us like family. I remember when she was still able to go out and about that she had a better social life than I did. Their bus would always take them out to lunch or to the mall. They even went to a Pirate Baseball game where Nana got a few bobble heads! They made the last several years of her life as pleasant as could be. She made friends there. They had doctors come to the facility as well as a beautician. The ladies on the staff would fix her hair and do her nails so that she could feel pretty. Towards the end of her life, the staff helped find resources available thru medicare that our family was unaware of. Hospice was able to come to the facility to make her more comfortable when the end was near. They were truly a blessing. They made her and our family feel at home. Which is all anyone can ask for.

February 23, 2012

By bethann1408

I visited this facility with my family and grandmother when we were trying to decide where she ultimately wanted to stay. We ended up in end going with a different place, but this location was very nice as well. The staff seemed very friendly and courteous when we were there, and they answered all of our questions. They seemed to have a variety of facilities and entertainment on the grounds for the residents to do, so they do not get bored. Overall the facilities were very clean and decorated nicely. The only reason we chose another facility was because there was another one similar but closer to our home. But all in all, this was a very nice facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Bridgeville

May 26, 2015

By Juliann1

Devastated by a recent fall for my beautiful, independent Mom, we were overwhelmed with the care she "received" in another state and soon faced moving her here from Florida. After months of rehab we were told on Christmas Eve that her last covered day would be Saturday, December 27 and that the only option for her would be long term care. While we appealed that decision, we arranged to tour several facilities on Friday, December 26, but found that only one, Broadmore, would be able to assess my Mom on 12/26 and before 12/29 for that matter. Well, that must've been God sent because instantly we felt that this should be her new home - where individuals had a place to call home with dignity, community, and caring. My Mom has suffered significant physical and mental decline since autumn 2014 and we realize that she will never be the same. However, without the caring staff and programs at Broadmore, we are certain that we wouldn't have celebrated Mother's Day 2015 with her, played bingo together, got to see her great granddaughter push her in her wheelchair, heard her sing happy birthday to me, and even enjoy the red wine SHE requests at happy hour. My heart is filled with joy every time I see her and hear her call my name. I will always be grateful for Broadmore for giving me this time with my Mom.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Photos of Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Bridgeville

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 432390

About Elmcroft of Bridgeville

Located in charming Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, our senior living community offers residents a warm, relaxing environment, engaged and friendly staff, and personalized care. At Elmcroft of Bridgeville, we treat residents like family, providing exceptional care while helping them stay as independent as possible.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

Map of Elmcroft of Bridgeville