Walnut Woods

Reviews of Walnut Woods

Independent Living Reviews for Walnut Woods

August 12, 2016

By David073010

Walnut Woods was really nice and clean. The people were pleasant and there were activities for adults. The dining room was nice, and the food tasted and looked good.

May 25, 2016

By Catalina624420

Walnut Woods of Boyertown was a really nice, wonderful, and clean facility, and I really enjoyed it. The staff was very helpful, very friendly, and courteous. It was just a great place to be. The dining area was nice. The only thing that they need to improve on is having somebody that speaks Spanish. The activities are great, and there's plenty of stuff to do.

March 18, 2016

By caringvisitor5

Walnut Woods was a really nice place with nice rooms. We had lunch there, but none of us liked it. They showed us a nice and clean unoccupied apartment.

September 29, 2015

By Rosemary22

We visited Walnut Woods. It's a very friendly and beautiful place. It?s really everything I wanted. There are community rooms. It's very home-like to me. Another thing that really impressed me was the food. It was wonderful, and I like the fact that it was served, not buffet type. Living in that facility is like you are in a resort. The apartments are lovely. They even have a chair outside the door and a table.

August 21, 2015

By Caring111966550

I went to Walnut Woods, but this was retirement. It wasn't really assisted living. It was very nice, and I didn't think the price was that bad, but like I said, it was strictly retirement living. They had a lot of things that they did. I know they took them to places, and when I have been out on shopping and stuff, I have seen their van pull up to places like malls, so they do schedule trips. The rooms weren't bad. They may be a little smaller than an apartment that you might go into on your own, but I guess for what they are there for, those were OK.

July 06, 2015

We liked Walnut Woods; it’s very clean and very welcoming. The staff was very helpful. My mom loved it. She was interested in a studio, which is a perfect size for her. There was plenty of room, it was very comfortable looking, and it had everything she need. We did eat in the dining room, we ate lunch, and there was plenty of food and a large selection. I think we had six or seven things to choose from, and you’re waited on; it was very nice. They have Bingo, arts and crafts, and movies. There have a calendar, and there was something on it everyday.

June 29, 2015

The staff at Walnut Woods was very nice. They treated us to lunch and they were very accommodating. The food was very good. The menu was very good, and there was quite a number of selections. The dining room was nicely appointed. The rooms were pretty nice, very modern, clean, and carpeted. It wasn’t large, but that’s OK. They seemed to have quite a lot of activities.

April 27, 2015

By Harold24

I found a place, but I am not there yet. I liked what I saw when I visited Walnut Woods. It is in independent living, and I will be getting a one-bedroom apartment with a bathroom, living room, kitchen, and bedroom. There are a lot of activities and things to do. There are events, holiday celebrations, snacks, and good meals.

August 28, 2014

By Roberta16

I liked the activitiy ideas at Walnut Woods, and the things that people could do to know one another. I liked everything about it. It looked a lot fancier than I expected a place liked that to be. The staff was very nice. They had a dining room that looked like a ballroom, and they had a kitchen where if I wanted to cook food, I could. However, there's not much grounds, but it was beautiful.

January 28, 2014

By Dianne14

Walnut Woods was too far out in the country for my mother. The impression was that it was one of the older homes that we visited. I thought it had the best arrangements for refrigerators because it had them lifted up sitting on top of a cabinet instead of having to bend down to the floor to get something out of it. The people were very nice, they were very knowledgeable. They were having a veterans program that day to honor the veterans living in their facility and it was a very nice visit.

May 11, 2013

I went to Walnut Woods and it was wonderful. They had an excellent chef and they served three meals in a day. They also had games for seniors and the residents were nice too. The only drawback was that they did not have a full kitchen. I would recommend this place to others.

Costs for Walnut Woods

Photos of Walnut Woods

Services and Amenities of Walnut Woods

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Walnut Woods

Walnut Woods is located in Boyertown, PA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Walnut Woods for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Walnut Woods does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Walnut Woods