Concorida Rebecca Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for Concorida Rebecca Residence

Nursing Home Reviews for Concorida Rebecca Residence

April 15, 2016

By concerned246

The staff, particularly their aides, do not seem to understand the true nature of what "care" is supposed to mean . i was there watching an aide just brush by a resident ignoring them completely and stated, "it my lunch time", meanwhile i had been visiting a relative and had been their from 4 to about 8:23 and that resident had still been ignored and not fed. When i inquired with the nurses on the unit, i only heard that, "oh that person is new" What is that supposed to mean? How is that showing consideration for what that family is paying for care? It makes me want to take my relative out of there and call the state and file a formal complaint.

February 15, 2016

By multiple SNF user

My relative went thru rehab here after a fall. And did improve in rehab. My relative fell at this place twice. Some of the rehab staff were whiners and complainers. "I came to get so and so for rehab and the patient was cranky". This place will leave patients who need supervision out in the hallways for hours, so staff going in and out of rooms can somehow keep an eye on the patient. I have seen this at other facilities as well. The health aids were fairly young and inexperienced but came to the patient's room when asked. There seemed to be enough aids on a shift. Nurses who dispensed meds seemed few . Patient room set up was better than is found at many comparable facilities. And the facility is clean. But there is no visitor cafeteria, but there are community dining spaces for the patients. who are simply delivered meal trays. Social Services is no resource, is at times hostile, and is bad compared to other facilities.. There was nothing offered by Social Services to solve any transition to home problems. At care meetings, I didn't learn much about patient status or care. If I had a do over I would not attend them! I would place my relative there again, but would certainly sidestep some departments!

December 27, 2015

By Gretchen1954

My mother was a patient here after falling and breaking a hip. The facility is beautiful but thats as far as it goes....the staff is horendous. The nursing staff seemed overworked and mean.There was one nurse in particular that was probably one of the rudest people I have ever met in my life. Her name was Dawn. She was condesending and down right rude to my mother and our family. The therapy department was mediocre. There seems to be terrible communication between departments and the food left alot to be desired. I would not recommend this facility. I wouldn't place my worse enemy there.

March 19, 2015

By daughterRA

My mother was a resident for a couple months and I was not at all happy with her care. I was surprised by the lack of attention and help she received. I would never recommend Concordia of Rebecca for elderly care and especially not the skilled nursing section.

October 31, 2014

Concordia is a really nice, beautiful, and clean place. I don’t really see much of the staff -- such a big place -- but it seems OK. The room has a bed, a closet, a bathroom, TV, and it has a window seat. The staff doesn’t come in that often. I only know one or two of the staff. There was never anything going on. I just know they bring a tray, and I see the food that she has on her tray, it looks good. There are a lot of grounds. The staff needs to be more accessible, I don’t know if they have enough staff for all the people.

June 26, 2014

By NB724

My grandmother was a resident of this facility she has received the best care I could ever imagine. I am especially impressed with a nurse named Rebecca she has gone out of her way on numerous occasions for my grandmother and all of our family members. All of the staff is extremely efficient and professional. My grandmother made extraordinary progress and is now living on her own again. I would highly recommend Rebecca Residence!

April 11, 2014

By Lj7171

My mother has been living at the Concordia At Rebecca Residence and I have been very unhappy with the care from the nurses,particularly a nurse named rebecca coincidentally enough. She seems to be in her early 20's and has no awareness of her priorities or duties iand has absolutely no common sense. I hope they examine the quality of their staff and rehire ! Very unsatisfied! This is my mothers last years of her life and I want her to be in the care of competent nurses with experience !

January 31, 2014

I already have my mom in a facility. She's at Concordia at Rebecca Residence for skilled nursing. She moved there in October. The staff is okay. The rooms are nice. My mom got better there. She got stronger and she's walking now.

July 23, 2012

By KFanning

My grandmother was very happy at this home. The room was well furnished. She praised the nursing staff anytime we asked her about it. The outside area was very beautiful, including a large pond and fountain with a wheelchair accessible swing and viewing area. There was also a nice gazebo to relax in. The other residents were mostly pretty far gone, and couldn't communicate well. However, the home realized this and put my grandmother with another nice lady who was not. My grandmother also did physical therapy there for her leg. They seemed to go at a pace that was conducive to getting better, and not pushing people too hard. My dad like it so much he said he would have no problem being there when he got old! He is a fan of ponds.

June 28, 2012

By Boomer1

We visited this facility for our uncle and aunt. However, it seems superior than the others so we decided to place our loved one her as well. It's a very beautiful here. The staff was really caring and affectionate. I'm very pleased with them. However, they should communicate more with the significant others of their residents when something happens or changes. For instance, they should call if accidents happened or there's a change in medication. Despite of this, I will still recommend them to others.

June 09, 2011

By JudyMills

Visited this facility

Concordia at Rebecca Residence is located on the countryside of Allison Park, PA. This center is wonderful when it comes to the location. It sets up on a hilltop and is very private. The center is elegant, kept clean, and neat. This facility is a perfect fit for someone who needs a bit more therapy after being in the hospital. They also offer many other services from assisted to skilled living. The staff is trained to take care of the special needs of heart, skin and wounds, orthopedic, diabetic management and other various diseases. They even offer Wi-Fi service in a patient's room. You can see many activities going on daily to keep residents growing and learning. The activities are wonderful to make sure you can keep the memory skills growing. Take a look at Rebecca Residence and see what you think. I give them an excellent rating for the outstanding services they provide.

Services and Amenities of Concorida Rebecca Residence

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Concorida Rebecca Residence

Concorida Rebecca Residence is a senior living provider in Allison Park, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Concorida Rebecca Residence for more details on services and rates.

Map of Concorida Rebecca Residence