Phoebe Home Allentown, PA

Reviews of Phoebe Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Phoebe Home

April 30, 2012

By bmw5029

My father was the person staying at this facility for a bit to recover from surgery for brain cancer. My father had no complaints about the facilities and my mother, who visited everyday for his stay, thought the same. Her only actual complain seemed to be cost - however, I really think that you get what you pay for in this sort of area. He had a single room with amenities such as an HDTV and lots of chairs for guests. Although his stay was short, it was indeed a pleasant one. When I visited, I found the staff to be helpful and kind. The facilities look very nice on the inside and outside. Meals were average for an assisted living facility. I didn't hear any complaints but there weren't many compliments on them.As a visitor, close parking and an easily found location are important to me also. This location is easy to find and has plenty of parking for guests. I would recommend this facility to anyone who needs assistance for a loved one.

Nursing Home Reviews for Phoebe Home

Services and Amenities of Phoebe Home

About Phoebe Home

Phoebe Home is a senior living provider in Allentown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Phoebe Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Phoebe Home