Country Meadows - Allentown Allentown, PA

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

410 Krocks Road, Allentown, PA 18106
Country Meadows - Allentown (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Country Meadows - Allentown

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Meadows - Allentown

September 30, 2016

By ParentHelper

My parent has lived in Independent Living, Assisted Living and the Alzheimer's unit. All the rooms were quite large and fit much furniture. I can't even explain how great the staff is. They care so much about the residents and work very hard . They frequently have new protocols for how to better care for residents. When going to doctor visits we are often told things like "Oh, Country Meadows, they are excellent at wound care." ( or whatever care we are discussing that parent needs) Food is great, lots of activities and they encourage my parent to participate.

Thank you very much. We truly believe that our team is among the best in the industry and yes, we realize we are biased. Our co-worker surveys consistently reveal the same answer co-workers enjoy working for Country Meadows. That reason is simply "the residents." Because of their caring nature, we are proud of our co-workers who go above and beyond to provide residents with exceptional care and numerous opportunities to enjoy life.

March 15, 2016

By Caring Daughter121993550

At Country Meadows, their independent and assisted living were in the same section, so, if my mother moved from independent to assisted living, she would still be living in the same one-bedroom apartment. The apartments were very big and lovely, so we liked them even more, and my mother met other people there who had similar interests. She is Pennsylvania-Dutch and she met a woman, who spoke Pennsylvania-Dutch, so they spoke together. Then, I found out that they give Pennsylvania-Dutch lessons there, and my mother would love that. It’s definitely a possibility and closer to where she lives. We loved the staff and didn’t eat the food, but it smelled wonderful. They have ice cream and snacks all of the time, so you just go and help yourself. They also have a lot of activities and charity events. I think she would be happier there because it’s closer to her church and to the people that she knows.

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit to our community. Please reach out to us if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for your kind note.

June 30, 2015

Country Meadows of Allentown have a very good independent living program, but assisted living is very poor. My parents do not get the care they need. They do not have the proper amount of training or amount of staff. The apartments are very nice. The only complaint I get from my parents is that it is a little too fancy for that age group. I would not recommend their assisted living to anyone.

Thank you for your note. We are very proud of our team at Allentown and are concerned with your comments. Please share these points with our Executive Director so we can address the situation and make things right. Just FYI-every co-worker, whether full-time or part-time, is required to complete a large amount of training, and additional opportunities are available to them to help advance their careers. If you notice someone on our team who might need a bit more education, please share that with a member of our management team.

July 18, 2014

By Gerald6

We have a lot of friends at Country Meadows of Allentown. The only thing I didn't like was the size of the room in their assisted living facility. They have small rooms, and the money you have to put down is very high. The facility is beautiful. They have all kinds of speakers, and they show movies. They have a 6" TV set in each one of the building lobbies.

Thank you for your comments. We are very proud of our beautiful community and have completed several major renovation projects in the last few years. As an all-rental retirement community, Country Meadows has a very low fee when residents move in compared to larger CCRC communities with a large buy-in cost. Please stop in for another visit when you are in the neighborhood.

May 01, 2012

By Pink Panther1

My brother has the power of attorney to decide for my grandmother. He chose this facility over the others because he thinks she's better safer in there. The surroundings are beautifully kept and the inside is clean. The staff are very helpful and kind. My grandmother has Alzheimer's but she still converse with the residents there. I can't think of anything that this facility needs to improve, its already very good.

Independent Living Reviews for Country Meadows - Allentown

About Country Meadows - Allentown

Country Meadows - Allentown is a senior living provider in Allentown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Country Meadows - Allentown for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Meadows - Allentown