Beaver Elder Care and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Beaver Elder Care and Rehab

March 06, 2009

By Annamarie

My loved one stayed here

My uncle stayed there after a B-AKA. He was very poor and ended up on hospice. The Social Worker was wonderful in helping my cousin with the Medicaid process. The staff were great to my uncle and treated my aunt very well too even though she was not a patient there. They did a nice job.

March 06, 2009

By Annamarie-1

My loved one stayed here

My great grandmother stayed here. The facility accomodated our large family for her 100th birthday party. Granted they are a small place but it was rather kind of them to do that. My gram was always clean and properly dressed. I visited her often taking her Dilly bars her favorite treat from Dairy Queen. Upon my initial visit to the facility there was a vague odor of urine. It wasn' too bad but then again my great-grandma had 14 kids and over 100 grandchildren so somebody was there everyday.

About Beaver Elder Care and Rehab

Beaver Elder Care and Rehab is a senior living provider in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Beaver Elder Care and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beaver Elder Care and Rehab