Farmington Square - Tualatin

Reviews of Farmington Square - Tualatin

Assisted Living Reviews for Farmington Square - Tualatin

April 27, 2015

By Jan McNeilan

I know there is no place like home, but when a loved one requires more than you can provide at home, I highly recommend Farmington Square Tualatin. When you first have a loved one away from home it is an adjustment for both you and your family member. Seeing others with severe dementia can be very intimidating, but give them a chance, they are still in there and have a lot of lessons to teach us as caregivers. I am now able to have my husband at home, but he was in the Alpine memory care unit for 4 months. He received excellent care, the meals were amazing and he was treated with such dignity. There are many choices for residential care, but I cannot imagine anything better. The environment is clean and inviting, many activities are provided and each family is encouraged to participate. Many of the staff have been there a long time, which says to me that they are appreciated and love what they do for the people we love. Everyone from the administrative staff to housekeeping is friendly and kind and all listen to any concerns you may have. Sadly health care is expensive, but I consider Farmington Square a bargain for the quality of care and caring you will receive. I am happy that my husband is at home, but I miss the staff and residents and their families I got to know so well. There are always concerns in a community living environment, but when the time comes again when we need residential care.....Our first choice will be Farmington Square. (I have posted this review everywhere I can think of as I feel caring families should know about our experience)

We appreciate your kind words about your experience with Farmington Square. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

November 20, 2013

My mom is in Farmington Square. The staff is absolutely terrific. They have different buildings for each stage of dementia and Alzheimer's. In the building where the people don't have much dementia, the rooms are very spacious. As the need increases, they become smaller and smaller. Farmington Square is most convenient for me and suits my parent's needs the best.

We were touched by your kind words about your experience with our community. Thank you for commenting!

Memory Care Reviews for Farmington Square - Tualatin

Photos of Farmington Square - Tualatin

Services and Amenities of Farmington Square - Tualatin

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: RCF

About Farmington Square - Tualatin

Farmington Square Assisted and Memory Care is located in Tualatin, OR. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Every aspect of our community is designed with the resident in mind. From our beautifully appointed living rooms to our extra attentive staff, no detail is overlooked when it comes to making our residents feel at home.

Farmington Square’s Assisted Care program allows individuals to maintain their lifestyle while feeling secure in the knowledge that someone will be there to help. Our team works to provide a sense of community with an emphasis on maximizing resident independence, self-worth, and dignity. Our personal care and support services are tailored to meet individual needs.

Our Transitions™ and Memory Care programming is designed to meet the ever-evolving personal care needs of someone displaying the initial and developing signs of Alzheimer’s or other related dementia. We recognize that the right environment can help diminish agitation and confusion. Farmington Square’s Memory Care program is designed with individualized memory care needs in mind.

Our team is comprised of well-trained and compassionate individuals dedicated to exceptional senior care. It is our goal to supply excellent social, physical and emotional support all while helping our residents achieve maximum independence.

Map of Farmington Square - Tualatin