Elliott Residence

Reviews of Elliott Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for Elliott Residence

March 18, 2014

By Sue40

I like the apartment and the food at Marian Estates. I also like that it's convenient. The price is very reasonable, too. They have card games and movie nights, but I don't do that because I have a tv, Netflix, and all the movie I can handle. I'm very active with their auxiliary, as well.

February 24, 2014

By Sue36

We found a really good place for mom called Marian Estates. We chose this facility because it was close to me and I got good reports from people I knew regarding this place. Her room is very clean. I think they have enough staff and they are very nice. They treat the residents like family. The place is very homey. The food is really good. Mom likes some of the outing activities and she likes just being a facility where she can have other people to socialize. Probably they need to have more choices in their food, but other than that, everything seemed fine. The other thing they could improve on probably would be more transportation, but I understand they are trying to cater to a lot of people. They take them to the malls once a week and they also take them to the doctors once a week. They have different things but it just depends on what the individual's needs are.

Services and Amenities of Elliott Residence

• Housing Extra: 60 Licensed Beds (Al)

• Dining Extra: Snacks

• Features Extra: Emergency Call System

• Activities Extra: Movies, Social Hours, Shopping

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Ambulation Assistance, Incontinence Care, Rehab And Skilled Nursing On Campus

Types of care

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Elliott Residence

Elliott Residence is a senior living provider in Sublimity, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Elliott Residence for more details on services and rates.

Map of Elliott Residence