Elliott Residence

Reviews of Elliott Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for Elliott Residence

August 22, 2016

By Linda556437

Marian Estates is very nice and well set up. Everything is included in my rent like all the meals, laundry, and housekeeping. I'm only a couple of miles from my oldest son, and it's a beautiful setting here. The food is very good. It's a restaurant, so there's no set mealtime. It's open from 7 in the morning until 7 at night. You can go in anytime and order anything you want. There are a lot of activities like card games, crossword puzzles, Scrabble, sing-alongs, and church services. I'm in a studio apartment, but it's very large and comfortable. It has got a huge bathroom with a roll-in shower so I can just take my walker right in and sit on a pull-down bench. It's very comfortable for me.

January 26, 2015

My mother was at Marian Estates. They have the nursing area, memory care section, assisted living, and independent-retirement living. It didn't feel like it was just brand new, but it felt like it was home, and there were quite a few people in assisted living. The staff was very good. They were very attentive. They were very tolerant because they're getting all types of people. They seemed to be very conscientious.

August 28, 2014

Marian Estates is where I wouldn't go and I wouldn't send anybody there. I am sorry to say this because it was beautiful, but I kind of think they are going downhill. Their population gets smaller and smaller all the time. It used to be a lot more, but now a lot less people go there. I think they were pretty clean and nice, but they don't have enough staff now because, of course, they cut down on people. Their meals used to be better than they are now. There are a lot of things that used to be that can't be now because once you start cutting people, it is kind of hard. The food was okay, but I didn't think that it was extra special. I think they need more staff and they need to be better trained.

March 18, 2014

By Sue40

I like the apartment and the food at Marian Estates. I also like that it's convenient. The price is very reasonable, too. They have card games and movie nights, but I don't do that because I have a tv, Netflix, and all the movie I can handle. I'm very active with their auxiliary, as well.

February 24, 2014

By Sue36

We found a really good place for mom called Marian Estates. We chose this facility because it was close to me and I got good reports from people I knew regarding this place. Her room is very clean. I think they have enough staff and they are very nice. They treat the residents like family. The place is very homey. The food is really good. Mom likes some of the outing activities and she likes just being a facility where she can have other people to socialize. Probably they need to have more choices in their food, but other than that, everything seemed fine. The other thing they could improve on probably would be more transportation, but I understand they are trying to cater to a lot of people. They take them to the malls once a week and they also take them to the doctors once a week. They have different things but it just depends on what the individual's needs are.

Services and Amenities of Elliott Residence

• State Licenses: 1938228785

About Elliott Residence

Elliott Residence is a senior living provider in Sublimity, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Elliott Residence for more details on services and rates.

Map of Elliott Residence