Elmcroft of Stayton

Move-in by March 31 , and enjoy two weeks RENT-FREE!*

Reviews of Elmcroft of Stayton

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Stayton

January 29, 2015

We have found Emeritus at Lakeside for my brother, and it is closer to where I live. The staff are all very cheerful and helpful. The rooms are spacious, their dining room is beautiful, and the food is great. They have ice cream socials, they go out to lunch, and they have crafts. It seems safe and secure. They've been doing a great job.

January 25, 2015

As far as the staff, I have to stay I connected very well with Elisa of Emeritus at Lakeside. To me, she went above and beyond, and then told us about activities that were going on there. She offered this information without being prompted because it was the Holidays coming up, and she wanted us to know. The food was good. There was quite a variety, we had our choice of what we wanted, the selection was very good, and the taste was wonderful. Their rooms looked like what I hope to expect every time we would go to a place -- that they would look that well. They had a bazaar, game nights, and different activities. They had a reading room, and she showed me where they had a craft room and the different things that were going on at that time, rooms that were available for family visits, and that sort of thing. I spent more time probably there than I did in the other facilities, and part of the reason was their staff really made me feel welcome. The only thing lacking is maybe communication between different areas, so that you weren't being pushed back and forth -- that somebody would know exactly where you need to be. Not that it was bad; everything was so good, except that if I had to pick an area that would maybe be the one thing.

Independent Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Stayton

Costs for Elmcroft of Stayton

Photos of Elmcroft of Stayton

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Stayton

• Vegetarian

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 1992290674

About Elmcroft of Stayton

Located in historic Stayton, Oregon, Elmcroft of Stayton is a senior living community with spacious accommodations, well-appointed amenities and opportunities to engage your interests, passion and purpose. Our countryside campus features scenic views of Mount Jefferson. Step onto our campus with its beautifully-landscaped grounds, and enjoy restaurant-style dining in our well-appointed dining room. Relax on one of our outdoor patios and enjoy your morning coffee with scenic views or an evening of stargazing.

• Café