Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose

Reviews of Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose

June 11, 2012

By Sherri Burman

I was very impressed with the facility. The first thing I noticed was how clean and inviting it was. The rooms were large and well laid out. The staff was well educated and very friendly. The ratio of staff to residents was pretty high and they had medical professionals on staff 24 hours a day. They took us on a tour of the lounge and dining rooms which were also clean and very inviting. The kitchen was nice with all of the up to date equipment. They held daily activities for the residents which included bingo, game and movie time. There was a modern library that was free for the residents to use whenever they wanted. They were also allowed to check out books and movies to use in their rooms. We talked to the activities manager who plans outings such as shopping trips and other fun activities. Another thing I likes about this facility was that they were conveniently located near the center of town. When the time comes, I would definitely trust them with my mother.

May 30, 2012

By Overlordgrim

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They took everything very seriously and didn't treat me like i was stupid. Many of the places i have visted made me feel less than human. The facilities were kept clean and organized. There was pletty of events run through the establishment that people staying there could participate in. Over all, I really enjoyed my visit.

Photos of Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7 To 1

• Licenses: Oregon licensure

About Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Emeritus at Rose Valley offers residents a selection of two lovely communities - the Rose Valley Cottages, for active, independent seniors; and the Rose Valley Assisted Living apartments, for residents who need a little extra help with daily activities, personal care or medication management. Emeritus at Rose Valley is located in the heart of beautiful Scappoose, Oregon, and offer a truly well-rounded community of care and support.

Map of Brookdale Rose Valley Scappoose