Farmington Square - Salem

Farmington Square - Salem (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Farmington Square - Salem

Assisted Living Reviews for Farmington Square - Salem

October 28, 2014

Farmington Square has a homey feel. We had a positive visit, everybody was very friendly. The room is quite nice and spacious. The food initially wasn’t very good; I’ve met with the nutrition director and also the managing director, and that has changed significantly since my suggestions. They had a large variety of activities like trips, playing cards, watching TV, and whatever the client is capable of doing there, they are more than happy to support them. My wife is quite satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We especially appreciate you sharing about how your initial concerns were addressed after speaking with our team. We value your kind words.

July 31, 2014

By James88529450

My wife is staying in Farmington Square in Salem. We choose it because she is in there before and we like it but then we feel like she didn't need that facility yet. So, about six months later, she reaches the stage that she needs a facility. So, we take her back there because she has good service before and it is also close from home, just about 10 miles from me. The place is very good and the people are great. The ones that deals with her every day have a special caring attitude. They care about the people that lives there and that really makes a difference. Her accommodation is very nice. She has nice room, bed and a closet. I have not eaten there, but she likes the food and it is very good. There are larger table where the residents gather around and sing songs and study on something. They keep them busy. They have something scheduled in the morning and afternoon every day. It has a wide range of facility and I will recommend it to others.

We were touched by your kind words about your experience with our community. Thank you for commenting!

October 05, 2013

We really liked Farmington Square but it seemed to be more of an assisted living facility than independent living. Assisted living seemed to be their specialty. The facility itself was decent-looking. It was all nice and clean. It was a smaller community. They have 12 rooms and a central living room with a TV. Their rooms were small but nice. When we went there, they had a big celebration going on and the residents were very, very nice. However, because it was assisted living, they didn't have a lot of activities for the residents. I like the staff the best because they were very professional, very nice and helpful. Food there was decent. Overall, if mom got bad enough, I would look closer at them because it looked like a very nice assisted living facility. I would also recommend them to others especially to those whose relatives or loved ones need more level of care.

We appreciate your kind words about your visit to our community. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

March 19, 2011

By PaulR

Disappointment

I just moved my mother into Farmington Square in February of 2011. I was promissed many things before moving my mother in. After moving her in, I realized that these were just words to get us to move her in. I also feel that I am being over charged and sometimes double charged for services. I will be moving Mother as soon as I can.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience.

May 23, 2009

By Anna-2

My loved one stayed here

Farmington Square was a blessing to find. They took great care of my mother, who had Alzheimer's. They treated her with dignity, care, and respect as they also helped us. Farmington helped the rest of the family deal with this terrible disease, answered our questions, and eased our minds in knowing that Mom was being taken care of by caring individuals. My family and I are so grateful. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. Your kind words are appreciated.

Memory Care Reviews for Farmington Square - Salem

Photos of Farmington Square - Salem

Services and Amenities of Farmington Square - Salem

• Minimum Age: Case By Case

• Licenses: RCF
  • State Licenses: 1206142663

About Farmington Square - Salem

Farmington Square Assisted and Memory Care is located in Salem, Oregon. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Our team is comprised of well-trained and compassionate individuals dedicated to exceptional senior care. Here at Salem Farmington Square it is our goal to supply excellent social, physical and emotional support all while helping our residents achieve maximum independence. We are proud of our Healthy Living life enrichment programs that help provide a lifestyle of choice with focus on activities and events to stimulate the mind, body and spirit.

Every aspect of our community is designed with the resident in mind. From our beautifully appointed living rooms to our extra attentive staff, no detail is overlooked when it comes to making our residents feel at home.

Farmington Square’s Assisted Care program allows individuals to maintain their lifestyle while feeling secure in the knowledge that someone will be there to help. Our team works to provide a sense of community with an emphasis on maximizing resident independence, self-worth and dignity. Our personal care and support services are tailored to meet individual needs.

Our Transitions&trade and Memory Care programming is designed to meet the ever-evolving personal care needs of someone displaying the initial and developing signs of Alzheimer’s or other related dementia. We recognize that the right environment can help diminish agitation and confusion. Farmington Square’s Memory Care program is designed with individualized memory care needs in mind.

Map of Farmington Square - Salem