Garden Valley

Offers Independent Living

1800 NW Hughwood Ave, Roseburg, OR 97471
Garden Valley (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 24 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Garden Valley

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Valley

July 27, 2016

By Joy732584

We're living in Roseburg Senior Living Garden Valley. It's very good. They provide food, housekeeping, TV, and transportation if you need it. They have card games. The staff is very nice.

January 17, 2015

By Sharon83856650

I visited Garden Valley and found everything to be in good order. My daughter lives in Roseburg. The place was very clean. Most of the people there are considerably older though, and I’m not quite ready for that yet.

May 30, 2014

By Steve37

Garden Valley was fine. It was a nice and clean place. I toured the whole place, and I ate there. The food was very filling and was quite good. The prices were reasonable for the services that they offered, and their service was good. They were playing bingo when I was there. They were other activities and stuff. They went on outings, and I was talking to one of the gentlemen there; he was 90 years old, and he was quite active. They cut my hair, and the person who cut it said, "You don't have to pay me," but I said, "No, I'll pay you." So I gave him 20 bucks for cutting my hair. The apartments were quite nice. My only problem with that was I would be the youngest one there. The only downside was that there was no Wi-Fi in the building. However, I liked it, and if I was 10 years older I would move in there.

Costs for Garden Valley

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Garden Valley

Garden Valley is located in Roseburg, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Garden Valley for a visit...and stay!

Map of Garden Valley