Brookdale Roseburg

Reviews of Brookdale Roseburg

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Roseburg

September 30, 2016

By Tim528865

I liked Brookdale Roseburg because it allows the patients to get out and move around. There's a gate that keeps everybody in, and they got doors to go outside, so it's like they have more freedom, and that's very important. It's gated all the way around, and it's very nice and clean. They have support groups in the area and that type of thing. They understand dementia patients and they know better how to deal patients with dementia and Alzheimer's.

February 18, 2013

By Charlene3

I've seen other facilities and Emeritus at Manor House is A-1 in comparison. It was absolutely awesome. The facility is beautiful, very clean, nice, light and airy. The staff is very nice and helpful. They got right back to me and they followed up. They continued to follow up with me and even brought me a little Christmas tree last Christmas. But they didn't have any room available.

July 09, 2012

By Manor House

The staff are very caring people and they train the new caregivers well. They always listen to any request that is given and will address your concerns about your loved ones in the facility. I recommend this facility to others looking for a place to put loved ones.
See all Memory Care reviews (3) See fewer reviews

• Licenses: Residental Care w/ Alzheimer's endorsement
  • State Licenses: 1202811836

About Brookdale Roseburg

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Emeritus at Manor House offeres Join their Journey programing and specific engagments to fit each residents needs.

Map of Brookdale Roseburg