West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

October 04, 2016

By Just being honest

My father was a resident there for two years. It was a constant battleto keep him and his room clean. Always excuses.. Hundreds of dollars worth of clothing was always amiss and always it was blamed on laundry. After two years the stilled served him food he did not like and that was on his chart of "nots". I met the director one time. She never participated in the quarterly care conferences and I feel that should have been part of her job. After all it starts at the top. I felt her leadership role was definately lacking. There were a couple of good nurses and I felt sorry for them that they were trying and the others were such slackers. Again,, the head person was not showing leadership skills. They tell you what you want to hear at a difficult time. I lost my dad in May and I still feel strongly that their lack of care was his final demise.

August 31, 2015

By Theresa34

My husband was in West Hills Health & Rehabilitation Center. This was where he got a bone infection; they did not take care of him. A social worker told me, "If you do not want to stay, you can just leave." The room he was in was hot. They were not good. He had physical therapy, which was very good.

Photos of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center