Harvest Homes

Reviews of Harvest Homes

Assisted Living Reviews for Harvest Homes

May 23, 2012

By caring5232

My mom and I have been living here for 8 months. It's a little disappointing because i feel that some of the staff are not giving us the care and attention we need. The setting and the location of the place is fine. The food is okay. We live in a 2-bedroom apartment and it's really nice. We have two ladies here who work together for our activities. Most of it is music but we also have bingos, some other things and a country store. I wouldn't recommend this facility because I feel that they are confining us in the building and some staff are unfriendly. At times you can feel a lot of tension around because you will need to get their say-so if you wanted to do something, and we found out that it's not the way it's supposed to be. We are looking into other facilities probably where we can get more options.

August 18, 2011

I've had several clients at Harvest Homes over the years, and I've been there many times. They offer assisted living, residential care (a higher level of supervision than assisted living), and memory care. It's not in the best location"”a run-down, older area of North Portland that's difficult to get to. But the staff is very caring and attentive. There's been very little turnover, and they're well trained. There's also an RN on staff. The facility itself is older but well-maintained. It's two floors and holds about 42 residents. The apartments range from studios to one-bedroom units with a small kitchen, a little living room, and a private bath. I wouldn't go there to eat, but I wouldn't turn it away, either. Activities include church, music, a foot clinic once a month, arts and crafts, and a beauty salon on the premises.

Services and Amenities of Harvest Homes

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Harvest Homes

Harvest Homes is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Harvest Homes for more details on services and rates.

Map of Harvest Homes