Firwood Gardens

Reviews of Firwood Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Firwood Gardens

March 03, 2013

By Str8tothepoint

i visited this place recently and could feel the home like feeling right away. I spoke with the new administrator Jesse, and you can tell he cares for all of his residents with compassion. I asked him how long he has been there and he stated 5 months. I felt he had been there a lot longer as Jesse walked me through the process and always was open to my questions. I have since gone back to Firwood and have placed my loved one in Jesse and his amazing teams care. I would recommend Firwood Gardens to anyone that wants the peace of mind knowing there loved one will be cared for, and knowing that they are truly in a home they consider there own.

September 10, 2012

By Portlandparker

The Firwood appeared clean. The lobby was large and comfortably furnished but the dining area was right off the lobby so the smell of food was in the lobby. I think a separate dining room would be better. The eating area looked clean. My friend's room is small but adequate. The staff seemed helpful. The decor was nice.

Costs for Firwood Gardens

Photos of Firwood Gardens

Services and Amenities of Firwood Gardens

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Large & Small Suites/Companion Suites In Mc

• State Licenses: Pending

About Firwood Gardens

Firwood Gardens is a locally-owned adult Residential Care & Memory Care Community with a tradition of quality care, hospitality, and compassion. Our warm, inviting atmosphere, professional and caring staff and active community life offers something for every resident.

Firwood Gardens offers nearly eighty private apartments of all sizes, ranging from studios to deluxe suites. Our amenities include three delicious meals a day, 24-hour staff, wireless call system and transportation services.

We also offer a full spectrum of personal care and support services tailored to meet the individual needs of our residents. Including assistance to and from dining, medication management and assistance with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene. Our care services are fully supported by state of the art electronic health records system allowing for real-time transfer of information to and from those providing exceptional service to your loved one.

Firwood residents enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds and cozy community areas, including a greenhouse and putting green, full-service hair salon and spacious dining rooms. Our life engagement counselors ensure our residents have a full range of fun and engaging social, recreational and educational activities, including shopping, the arts, the outdoors, fully accessible WiFi throughout and much more.

Map of Firwood Gardens