Elmcroft of Sellwood

Reviews of Elmcroft of Sellwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Sellwood

February 27, 2014

By Eric8

I have both of my parents at Emeritus at Sellwood. I'm very happy with it. It is everything that we were looking for. The facility itself is very nice and very clean. The food is really good. The staff is very helpful and very friendly. They have quite a few activities for them. They take them out to places, etc. They have multiple weekly activities, both special and regular. One thing though that they could improve on is their housecleaning services. Before we were told that they would do housecleaning once a week; however, they are cleaning my parents' unit maybe once every two weeks and they have to ask for it.

December 27, 2013

Emeritus is a nice, warm, homey place, not fancy but nicely put together. It was quite small. There's one thing I didn't like. Because it's assisted living, the rooms did not have an oven and they're very clinical looking, very hospital-like look to the room. We had lunch there; they had a couple of choices and it was very good. They had a little bit of an exercise room and people walk there and they set up volunteer work for those that want it. The administrating staff was quite friendly, very nice and informative. The woman in charge of new people was very good, very personable and she analyzed my long term care plan and she told me to check on a couple of things which I did. The people there were very pleasant.

August 21, 2013

By LovelyLady00000213

I chose Emeritus at Sellwood because of the liveliness in it. A lot of people came and went, talked and they were visible when I first walked in the door. The staff were very good and we had a new director who was much better. The aides were always smiling, seemed sweet, kind, caring and you were comfortable with them. The rooms were of different sizes and a little bit different from each other. I had a studio and it was reasonably fine. The food was not perfect but it was good.

July 11, 2013

By caring5928

The Emeritus at Sellwood just wasn't our style, and we really want to be in downtown Portland. I mean I liked it, but I did not want to be that far away from all our friends in northeast Portland and the people were older than we are. I'm rating it only in terms of our needs.

December 30, 2011

By cjmattoon

Everyone at Sellwood Landing has been so helpful. The atmosphere is very homey, the decor is very nice and the building is very clean. Residents have privacy yet can get help quickly if needed.

Costs for Elmcroft of Sellwood

Photos of Elmcroft of Sellwood

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Sellwood

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Elmcroft of Sellwood

We are centrally located just four miles from downtown Portland, tucked into Portland’s southeast neighborhood of Sellwood. This charming historic community features lovely old Craftsman-style bungalow homes, coffee shops, small grocery stores, boutiques and great restaurants. We’re just off Highway 99 (SE McLoughlin Blvd.) and close to the Sellwood Bridge, which is one of the major bridges that cross the Willamette River, making it easy to drive into downtown.

• Care Coordination