Astor House at Springbrook Oaks

Offers Independent Living

3801 Hayes St, Newberg, OR 97132
Astor House at Springbrook Oaks (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 30 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Astor House at Springbrook Oaks

Independent Living Reviews for Astor House at Springbrook Oaks

September 30, 2016

By Kay473433

Astor House at Springbrook Oaks is a great place. It is very clean, provides good meals and great activities like outings, and my in-laws really love it there. The rooms are really big, and the staff is very caring and very good at their jobs. It has nice landscaping.

August 17, 2016

By Sandra051616

I don't have negative feelings about Astor House at Springbrook Oaks. The apartment didn't have an oven or cooktop. They had a library, a workout room for physical activities, and a pool for water aerobics.

August 15, 2016

By Marilyn683045

Astor House at Springbrook Oaks was terrific. We had a very good visit with the gentleman that toured us. We enjoyed the size of the one-bedroom apartment. I brought back my sister, my daughter, and my granddaughter for a meal about two weeks later, and it was terrific.

July 11, 2016

By Carol347668

When I walked out the door at Astor House, I felt good about the place, which is why I chose it. I looked around, and they showed me some apartments. I saw the apartment that I really liked, and I said this is where I want to be. The staff is wonderful, really nice, and helpful. The residents are so friendly and have made me very comfortable. They have a library and all sorts of activities, like card games and trips.

June 10, 2016

By Nancybecker

My mother is in Astor House at Springbrook, and it was her choice. She likes the outings. They serve three meals a day, have a self-serve laundry room, and provide transportation, but I take her to her doctor. The staff is pretty good, attentive, and nice. I don't think their food is the best.

February 09, 2016

By Happy Resident13

We like everything at Astor House at Springbrook Oaks - the facility, the people, the staff, and the way it is laid out. Mom has no complaint about the food. She joined all the craft clubs. She joins the dance classes, and choirs. She is also helping out to welcome new residents on her floor. She plays bingo. I have to mention George, and Jackie who are in charge of the facility; they are amazing. They are super-friendly, and doing all kinds of new things for the residents.

November 09, 2015

Astor House is the one we’re considering. They said they will put in a doggie door and fence in a grassy area outside our unit. They have cabins, but you have to be a resident in one of their apartments before you can move into their cottages. That means you’re going have to move twice from your present home to your apartment and then the cottage. That’s a headache. They have three meals. They don’t have progressive care.

July 04, 2015

By Julie110292950

My father is in Astor House at Springbrook. The manager is awesome, and the staff is perfect, very helpful, and compassionate. He has been there a month now. The dining area is very good, very open, and light. They are friendly. They go out on outings on Wednesdays, field trips to different places, they take them out to get medications, they play bean bag softball, and they have arts and crafts, poker, and movie nights. They should have a separate area for gardening or woodworking.

January 20, 2015

We had already decided on Astor House. We chose it because of the location. It was close to family. The staff seemed very nice and very up on their jobs. However, the rooms were very small, and they were not too updated.

January 17, 2015

By Debbie104601450

Astor House was lovely too, but it was too far for me to drive. It was great, and the nicest thing about them was you could have pets. The staff was very friendly. It seemed like everybody enjoyed living there. I would have probably moved my mom in there if it were closer.

Costs for Astor House at Springbrook Oaks

Photos of Astor House at Springbrook Oaks

Services and Amenities of Astor House at Springbrook Oaks

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water
  • Independent Living Starting At: $1919/month

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Astor House at Springbrook Oaks

Astor House at Springbrook Oaks is located in Newberg, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Astor House at Springbrook Oaks for a visit...and stay!

Map of Astor House at Springbrook Oaks