Mt. Angel Towers

Reviews of Mt. Angel Towers

Independent Living Reviews for Mt. Angel Towers

February 23, 2017

By Irene441060

My brother moved into Mt. Angel Towers, and he's got a garden apartment, which he likes very much. He likes to visit friends at the golf course. It's convenient for me, as I live in the Mount Angel area. I'm really pleased with the place.

November 21, 2016

By Linda716128

We visited Mt. Angel Towers and decided that’s the place we would choose. It was in a beautiful setting. They had nice apartments. They had all the amenities that we were looking for. The staff was very courteous and friendly. Everybody seemed to be friendly there. They had all sorts of rooms from studio to two-bedroom. They also had two-bedroom deluxe which were larger than a regular two-bedroom. Maybe they could improve on updating the rooms in the apartments. Maybe they could add a little more color in the rooms. The facility was about 50 years old. They had a very nice lounge area for you to sit. They had a fireplace and the large auditorium where they hold events or church services.

November 14, 2016

By Mildred635821

Mt. Angel Towers was nice, and the staff is nice and friendly. I really liked the 1-bedroom apartment, and the food was fine and tasty. The pricing is reasonable, and they let you fence out an area so you don't have to tie your dog out.

October 05, 2016

By Ronald F.

Mt. Angel Towers was very nice, but we decided that we would stay in our home. Certainly all the rooms were great, but they were a little small. Getting around and being able to do things was easy. The staff was certainly nice.

July 01, 2016

By Francis761704

Mount Angel Towers is both independent and assisted living. It is very friendly and has the usual games. Plus, there is a lot of opportunity for self-activities. The rooms are roomy, comfortable, up to date, and well maintained. They have excellent food. The dining area is pleasant and roomy and has a nice view of the orchard.

June 28, 2016

By D Johnson048018

I am in Mt. Angel Towers. I chose it because I knew some people from my church that had gone here and liked it, and partly because when I walked in, everybody was so friendly and that makes a big difference for me. They have good food, a really good library, a room where we can play pool, and a room where we can play games but we don't have a swimming pool. We have lots of activities, likes games, and go to lots of different places on two buses, like dinner and a lot of things.

February 29, 2016

By Diana120645650

My mother is in Mt. Angel Towers now since the middle of January. I absolutely love it and my mother loves it. Everything is very nice and very helpful. Her room is cleaned every week and it’s a beautiful room. The food is excellent. I don’t have a complaint with them at all.

January 17, 2014

By Ellen17

Mount Angels Towers was a really good one. The staff was great, helpful and friendly. The staff and the people were like family. My in-laws were there probably for three years. We ate there a lot and they had good food. I thought it was cool because people used what they had that was special for them and put them up on the walls not just the walls in their apartment, but they used them as decors and they were beautiful. There was school really close and it was part of their care that the kids could come over to see their grandparents regularly. They had a lot of activities like barbeque, October fest and they had family Christmas parties that we could come in and had a big room for 30 or 40 people and I really enjoyed doing that.I was in a beautiful little German town that had a unique personality. The town was small and everybody knew each other and I liked that it was a community where they were familiar with a lot of people and a lot of their church friends moved there. The Catholic Church was just down the street. It was close that they could walk down to the grocery store. My in-laws were happy there. I would recommend them to others.

September 20, 2013

By deerabby

This facility does not train it's caregivers properly, if they train them at all. Most of the time the caregivers stand around talking or on their phones.They don't answer or ignore call lights Speak Spanish instead of English around residents. (in fact they have been asked not to speak Spanish when caregiving but they still do)

April 29, 2013

My father is at Mount Angel Towers. The facility is close to us. The staff and the food is good.

April 16, 2013

By Louise5

Mt. Angel Towers was an old facility. It was not maintained properly. My parents lived for quite some time but I transferred them. The staff were not very responsive and the food was not delicious at all.

November 07, 2012

By sassychazzy

Overall, my experience with this facility went rather well. First off, my grandpa loves it here and seems very happy and has quite a few friends. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They have a good relationship with my grandpa and the other residents they interact with and know them on a personal level. They truly seem to care and make guests feel comfortable as well. The residents rooms are kind of small though. They basically are just a bedroom connected to a small kitchenette/living room. They don't seem very homey, although I only saw my grandpa's room, and other residents may have decorated theirs to be more like home. The dining room was very large and accommodating to visiting families. The staff help seat you and were very kind. The menu had quite a few choices and the food was way better than ii had expected for an assisted living facility! They even had champagne for residents and guests that requested it. There was also a long table of fresh muffins and desserts for those who wanted them. I didn't get to see any game rooms or banquet rooms,, but my grandpa said there were plenty of activities to keep him busy. There is also a bus that runs daily in to town so the residents can shop, get meals elsewhere, or just get some fresh air. My grandpa said he even got out to enjoy some of the Oktoberfest activities in September. I would definitely recommend this facility to other families just based on the fact of how happy my grandpa is living there.

Services and Amenities of Mt. Angel Towers

• State Licenses: 1988430260

About Mt. Angel Towers

Enjoy affordable independent senior living and assisted living. Have the privacy of your own spacious apartment with our caring neighbors and staff close by to support your independent living. Join activities that suit your interests or just relax in our country setting just outside Portland, Oregon. At Mount Angel Towers, life just keeps getting better. Come experience senior independent living at its finest.

Located just outside of Portland, our spacious Oregon senior living apartments offer a wide variety of floor plans with large closets and kitchens as well as individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Choose a tower residence with beautiful mountain or city views or select a garden apartment with its own private patio where pets are welcome. Our quality apartments and helpful support services make Mount Angel Towers a smart choice for Oregon senior housing. Let our conscientious, caring staff attend to your daily chores so that you can do the things you want to do. We do the housekeeping and maintain over ten acres of beautifully landscaped gardens for you to enjoy.

Mount Angel Towers Health Center is a Licensed Residential Care Facility (RCF) with private apartments. Our caring staff are available 24 hours a day to provide discreet assistance with activities of daily living and medication administration. We offer care on a point system tailored to all of your needs. Delicious meals, prepared by our Executive Chef, are served in our private dining room and we offer a wide assortment of activities for physical, mental and spiritual health. Vibrant social activities are the foundation of our community.

Map of Mt. Angel Towers