Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Milwaukie

Reviews of Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Milwaukie

Nursing Home Reviews for Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Milwaukie

October 27, 2017

By dmckedy

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LOVE ONE IN THIS PLACE!!! My Dad was admitted to the hospital for heart failure, after 5 days in the hospital his Dr's determined that it would be best for him to go into a Rehab facility rather than return home right away, due to his age and other factors. My family looked at a list provided by the hospital and did a small amount of research and decided on Prestige. I took my Dad to Prestige about 1:45 in the afternoon, I introduced myself to the staff, then I had to leave to take my Mom to a Dr's appointment, I returned a few hours later to have dinner with him and make sure he was settled. To my dismay he was sitting in a room with the oxygen that we had brought, a room with no blinds or curtains, and no one seemed to know where his meds were. I spoke to the nurses or aides to try and find out when he would have dinner and if they had any idea of when he would be getting his meds, still no idea this was close to 7 pm. They finally brought his dinner shortly after 7... Around 8:15 I inquired about his meds again, "we're working on it", I explain the importance of taking them on time with his meal, however didn’t seem to matter. By 9 pm I went to the nurses station again and asked about his oxygen and when his blood sugar was going to be checked, finally they brought oxygen and checked his blood sugar and gave him his insulin, then disappeared again. I called the family and explained what was going on and that I did not feel good about leaving Daddy there, they agreed. At 9:40 pm I went to the nurses station and explained that with the lack of care that my Dad had received in the short time he had been there that there was no way I was leaving him in their care. So I packed him up and took him home. My sister went there the next day to get copies of his paperwork and they would not give them to her, I called the administrator and left a message, actually 2 messages and did not get a call back. As far as I’m concerned this place is unfit to take care of your love ones...

August 08, 2017

By dsawyer44

This is a caring and compassionate facility that cared for my husband for two weeks in July. Only complaint was that the food wasn't as good as it could have been. All in all, they far surpassed my expectations for service and care.

February 22, 2015

My mom was in Milwaukie Convalescent Center for about three or four months. They are good. They did a good job and they were very good with mom. But that type of environment is not something she wants to live in. The nursing and others were very helpful. The Physical and Occupational therapy was always there to help. We like the way things are done. The facility was very clean. They kept everything put up in a way that people don't trip and fall. If they are cleaning the floor, they have the signs up to be careful. The food was good most of the time. The only thing she complained about is that it was cold by the time she got it.

About Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Milwaukie

Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Milwaukie is a senior living provider in Milwaukie, Oregon that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Milwaukie for more details on services and rates.

Map of Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center - Milwaukie