Fern Gardens

Reviews of Fern Gardens

Memory Care Reviews for Fern Gardens

September 09, 2014

By mkstar

As a visitor, I met 2 people, the administrator and the nurse and they were not very friendly. I said "Good morning" and the nurse just looked at me and looked away. The administrator and talking to someone else and she wasn't speaking very nicely. When you meet someone from the outside public, you should be friendly and business should not be conducted in the hallway if you don't want visitors to hear. I also was not impressed with the lack of cleanliness in the room I visited. I would advise people looking for memory care for their loved ones to shop around and visit other facilities.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Fern Gardens

Photos of Fern Gardens

Services and Amenities of Fern Gardens

• Housing Extra: 40 Companion Suites Designed Specifically For 2 People/With 1 Private Bath In Unit Serving Residents With Dementia

• About Fern Gardens

Welcome to Fern Gardens, a free standing, 84 resident directed memory care community in beautiful Medford, Oregon.

Our residents have plenty of private and public spaces, both indoors and out. Every detail is taken into account from color choices, lighting, landscaping and room design to ensure our residents feel safe but also have all the feelings and comforts of home.

Map of Fern Gardens