Barnett Woods

Reviews of Barnett Woods

Independent Living Reviews for Barnett Woods

April 17, 2015

By Patti20

My relative is in Barnett Wood. It is nice and small. It is perfect for her. It is in great location and near all her doctors. The price is right, and she likes it there. They do great. There are a couple of things in the apartment that needed to be addressed when she first moved in, and they were fixed right away. The people can't be nicer. She loves the people there and feels really loved by everybody. It is wonderful that it is working for her. Some of the other places are just too big and had too much going on. There is a lot going on here, but it is small and more intimate. The staff is very helpful and works great with families. They have worked wonderfully with us. I am very happy with them. I am very pleased with them. They did what they say they will do. They take great care of her. They have lots of activities, and they are keeping her busy. They have been helpful, they have been just wonderful with her, and I very much appreciate them. I will recommend them highly. Other people may like a bigger thing and a little flashier and stuff, but I think this one is great. It is very homey.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods.

April 03, 2015

They had different levels of care as the resident needs them. They had studios, one-bedroom, and deluxe one-bedroom. The people that I encountered had been very nice. It was clean and bright. They had a TV room and Wii bowling. It would be some place that I would be acceptable with. I would recommend Barnett Woods.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We value your recommendation!

February 08, 2015

My husband and I had stayed in Barnett Woods, and it was excellent. We would probably go back there at some point. We had a one-bedroom apartment. It was very nice with plenty of space. The food service was a little slow, but the food was good. The offered a lot of things. They do grocery runs and doctor runs. They had concerts once a week where they brought some entertainment in. They had lots of activities going on. Then occasionally, they would take the bus for something fun to do; we even went up to the casino nearby. At Christmas they also do a tour like they would go to the park, and in the summer there was a big band concert every week. I would recommend it. I thought the staff was their best feature. They had a very caring staff.

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods! Thank you for your kind words!

November 01, 2014

I went to Barnett Woods. My visit was very nice, but I didn't feel that it was right community for me. I thought there were more women than men. It is an older building, and it is not very large. It is one of the smaller ones in Medford. However, they're very nice to me and very gracious. The food was OK.

Thank you taking the time to visit our community and comment on your experience.

October 28, 2014

By Alex11

We found Barnett Woods Senior Living for my mom and grandmother. They're living together there. I chose this one because, first of all, they gave me a better deal than the other place. This was more economical and they gave me such a good deal that I took it. At the same time, the care was suitable. My overall experience with them is good. The surrounding is good. The deluxe room is pretty big. The studios are equitable. The place is lively. They have singing on Thursday. They do a lot of activities. The woman who runs the place keeps it very, very fun. She does a good job at that. My loved ones there are very happy and very satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on you and your family's experience with Barnett Woods! Your kind words mean a great deal to our team!

July 18, 2014

By Roma2

My brother is in Barnett Woods. It is his choice, and also the choice of his daughter. His room is adequate and very nice. He has enough room to go around with his power chair, and the bathroom is very accessible. He is very comfortable with it. It is also very quiet, and you have no feeling that there are other people as close by as they are. We had lunch there, and the dining room is very nice. The food is very nice, and they did a very lovely job. It is individually served, and they can select what they are going to eat each every meal. He is very happy with it. Everyone that I meet is very pleasant, very uplifting, and very supportive of the people in the facility. He enjoys that they have very good musical programs. The location is such that he can go down with his power chair to the stores nearby. He is able to park his vehicle close enough so that when his friends come by, they can easily take him out and take him on a ride in his car. I think he is very pleased with it.

Thank you for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words about your experience.

July 01, 2013

By Lelah's Daughter

My Mother lived with us for nearly four years before her care needs began to exceed our abilities. She lived in two different retirement communities in Medford, OR, prior to moving in with us. Neither would take her back due to her care needs and the fact that she will not be separated from her dog. They will allow residents to bring pets, but only if they can physically care for them. Then Barnett Woods came along where the manager and staff have assured us that they can meet all my Mother's needs, now and for the future. They also welcomed her little dog and take just as good care of her as my Mother. Mom and her dog now have a beautiful apartment with a lovely fenced patio complete with a doggie-door. She has been there just a couple weeks so far and the staff have bent over backwards to meet her every need. The pendant she wears calls a staff member who arrives promptly after she pushes the button. We could not be happier with the facility and the staff. They provide services that no other facility in the Rogue Valley area provides at a very reasonable price. Thank you, Barnett Woods! You have made us all very happy!

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods. Our In-Home Care options allow for us to provide a level of care for our residents that most Independent Living communities are unable to provide. We are happy that you and your family are happy with our services!

June 13, 2013

By Leroy3

I am very interested with Barnett Woods. They were good, but we are still negotiating the price. They got lots of activities and they provide all the meals. I can see that the residents are well take care of.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community.

Photos of Barnett Woods

Services and Amenities of Barnett Woods

• Housing Extra: Deluxe Apartment. Which Has More Square Footage And Washer/Dryer

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: 15-2215

About Barnett Woods

Welcome to Barnett Woods Senior Living in Medford, Oregon! We provide a cozy, intimate setting where you'll find everything you need to enjoy the retirement lifestyle you deserve. It's not just a great place to live, but a great value as well.

Every day at Barnett Woods we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you'll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.

Our communities feature some of the largest apartments in our area - Our apartments are the biggest in the area. Average square footage for a studio at our property is nearly 500 square feet! This is above average for our area! We also offer a fabulous concierge service, like a personal assistant. Schedule events, pick things up for you, drop things off, make appointments, even get coffee!

Map of Barnett Woods