Mary's Woods

Independent Living Reviews for Mary's Woods

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Mary's Woods

August 28, 2014

By Ruth38

We're planning to move in to Mary's Wood. We had a social group and we had about 25 people who lived there. It's continuing care, from people with independent Villas to large apartments, small apartments, assisted living and then skilled care. You wouldn't have to move anymore. It's really more of change of residency and change of lifestyle -- that's what I liked. You could walk from the property and right on to a trail that goes to the river. The grounds were very good. We knew some of the staff there. I would recommend them to others.

November 29, 2013

By daffyd

Great marketing, very poor execution, very high cost. Look elsewhere unless you are a millionaire with low standards. Expect a never-ending stream of additional charges beyond what is initially disclosed. Have an attorney negotiate the residency agreement to ensure what is orally represented by marketing is actually in the written agreement. Expect to be treated as a second class resident if you are not a member of a Catholic religious order.

June 26, 2012

By Niki2

Mary's Woods offers my Mother enjoyment and caring in a beautiful setting along with peace of mind for all of her children and grand children. Thank you Mary's Wood. And, all of this is at a cost she could not afford anywhere else.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Mary's Woods

• Pool

• Pets: All Pets

About Mary's Woods

Mary's Woods is a senior living provider in Lake Oswego, Oregon that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Mary's Woods for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mary's Woods