Brookdale River Road

Reviews of Brookdale River Road

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale River Road

March 23, 2015

By Diane103787050

The staff at Brookdale River Road was helpful and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. It didn’t seem the dining room had quite as much of a selection of meals. The security and safety look OK to me. They have cards and music for their activities. The hallways were kind of dark in there.

March 14, 2015

My mother-in-law lives here at Brookdale River Road. I am going to give it the best because my mother-in-law is very happy there. Their staff is great. They have a lot of activities for the residents. The rooms are very nice, and even the studios are very spacious. I have not eaten there, but she says the food is good.

November 28, 2013

River Road was a decent facility. I didn't have any negative feeling about it really. Their working staff was very nice. As far as I'm concerned, I think that's a nice place.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale River Road

About Brookdale River Road

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale River Road