Hawks Ridge

Reviews of Hawks Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Hawks Ridge

September 30, 2011

By thedemodr

After a series of bad luck and health problems, my grandpa was no longer able to live at his house. Hawk's Ridge was closest assisted living house to were he lived. While my grandpa was there, I had the opportunity to visit him quite a lot. He had an pretty large room with a bathroom, sink, microwave, and full fridge. His bed reclined easily and he was able to bring his favorite chair as well. The staff was always super friendly and helpful to me and my grandpa. Also, I was able to meet some meal there with my grandpa. The food was better than I would have expected from an assisted living home. There were always a large variety of meal options available. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of really interesting people that my grandpa had befriended. In addition to common necessities, the staff provides a lot of fun and entertaining on-site activities.

Services and Amenities of Hawks Ridge

About Hawks Ridge

Hawks Ridge is a senior living provider in Hood River, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hawks Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hawks Ridge