Town Center Village

Reviews of Town Center Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Town Center Village

September 30, 2016

By Suzy422140

I just moved into Town Center Village, and I loved it. It's like a resort here; there's all these big buildings -- I'm in the Gables and there's the Towers and the Fountains. There are 24-hour nurses on staff here at The Fountains for assisted living. It's almost like a living hospital inside the place, and there are gates there. There's someone at the gates all the time. The room is huge and gorgeous, and it has really big windows. There's a big living room, a small kitchen, 2 wall to wall closets, a big bathroom with a tub and a shower, and a storage room. It's like a little house here. They have a pool, water aerobics, Tai-chi, golf, and a vitality center where they do line dancing and lots of things. They have so many activities. The staff are like saints -- they're so nice -- the marketing people are so great, and the waiters and waitresses are golden. They're there if you need them for anything, and I love them all.

July 07, 2016

By zack11

Very unhappy with lack of supervision. Promised daily confirmed check-ins. My mom had a fall in her room and was not checked for nearly 3 days and almost died. In rehab after 2 weeks in hospital. Rehab is releasing her to independent when she isn't ready. No one with any authority is involved. Management seems not to care. Security is weak especially for such a dangerous neighborhood. I can open my mom's door with a library card. Thanks to the caring staff who have been great. Once "Marketing" sells you there isn't anyone following through on care.

May 10, 2016

By Just A VisitorGYCAC

Town Center Village was a bit battered and depressing. The pool area looked grimey. It was so large a place that even the tour guide got lost. I was pretty horrified when it happened.

October 31, 2015

Town Center Village is where my mother-in-law has been in for a few years. It’s very clean and well-decorated, and the staff is very caring toward her. It seems she just has to wait a long time to go to the bathroom. Other than that, it’s been great.

August 31, 2015

We had my friend settled in at Town Center Village. We chose it because she liked the place very much. One of the reasons was because she had a washer and dryer in her room; that was a big plus for her. We were very happy with the people that are running it. It was a very clean place, and everybody was friendly. The food was good too. The residents can come down for their food anytime between 7 and 7. They have a lot of activities; I couldn’t even name them all.

February 26, 2015

By Claudia13

The director and the assistant talked to me. I liked the exercise area, and there were lots of activities that I'm supposed to do. The rooms were very nice and very clean. The price was about the usual. It looked like Town Center Village was a right place for me.

Fantastic! All our staff take great pride in the beauty of our campus. We are looking forward to you joining the Town Center Village family.

November 21, 2012

By Anne 1

The Fountains at Town Center was a pretty big building. My mother needed more individual type of care, so we decided to get my mother into a smaller environment, where there's not so much confusion or not as much people, a one-on-one situation. But the facility was wonderful. It's just that there are a lot of people, and my mom is kind of lost. They've really helped her and so forth, but it was too massive for her and she really needed individual care.

September 27, 2012

By bloxy

The staff was friendly and very alert. They were very concerned about meeting the therapy requirements that were set for my father. He was able to meet their hurdles and they played a big role in his success. There are people that go through the motions at other facilities. Not so here. Each patient is taken care of in an individualized fashion and the plan for recovery or action is already evident within hours of their arrival.

Independent Living Reviews for Town Center Village

November 30, 2015

By Anonymouslady

Town Center was very nice. I enjoyed that one the most because the rooms were bigger and had lots of lights. It’s close to the mall and regular apartment buildings around it, so there are young people around. The people were very nice and pleasant. It’s also family-owned. They had availability if you had a dog. I liked that one, and I just kind of fell in love with that.

November 24, 2015

By Joanne116261750

Town Center Village was a great, huge place with different levels of care; I just saw senior living. I had a lunch there that was very good. They were very friendly. The rooms were nice and can clean with big bathrooms, kitchens with a stove and refrigerator, and a washer and dryer in it. You have to pay extra for parking your car. They have all of the amenities you would want.

January 25, 2015

We were able to visit Town Center Retirement Community, and it was a lovely place. We like their food service and the way they price their food service. We like a lot of things about it, but we were just not certain about the location. The staff is wonderful. They do have activities, and they have busses that take you to shopping and church as well as cultural events. They have a recreation room and an exercise room.

Thank you for your kind words. Every day we are grateful to represent this beautiful community and the expansive programs and services we offer. We sincerely hope you will consider making Town Center your home!

October 16, 2014

My father is in Town Center Village. It is clean. It has good food and good service. He is in a 1-bedroom with a living room, bathroom, and a kitchen area. The staff is very helpful. He’s happy.

Nursing Home Reviews for Town Center Village

Photos of Town Center Village

Services and Amenities of Town Center Village

• Tai Chi

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1

About Town Center Village

Town Center Village is a senior living provider in Happy Valley, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Town Center Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Town Center Village