Gresham Manor

Reviews of Gresham Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Gresham Manor

January 31, 2016

By kayakjohn

Had a meal and a tour. Favorably impressed. I don't think you'll really know until you live there for awhile. The only review I read was very negative.

December 16, 2015

By Fred34

Our visit at Gresham Manor came out to be a very nice experience, but it was just a place that turned out to be too small for us. They were very gracious. I would just rate them low because it's not a good fit for us.

October 27, 2015

By MH1

I moved into Gresham Manor a month ago. It's a great place, and it only cost me $50 more a month than the foster care I was in, which was horrible compared to this. This is like a resort. I checked out the place, and it had exactly what I needed, a one-bedroom apartment with enough room to put my stuff in, my own bathroom and my own kitchen. They have a nice dining facility on the second floor, and I'm just on the third floor, which is really nice. It gives you everything you need. This place has nurses available right down the hall from me about 100 feet away. If anything happens, they can come and check me out and make sure if I needed ambulance or needed to go to the hospital. They can do an evaluation on the spot to give you what you need. It's a really nice place, and they're just very caring and friendly. The people are pretty nice, and it's really an amazing place. The transition was a little hard on me, from being in a foster care to taking care of my own stuff a lot, but I've gotten used to it. It's been over 30 days, and I'm doing great now. I don't feel bad at all. This is like heaven compared to what I was in.

August 27, 2015

By Joanne47

Gresham Manor was a very nice retirement place. They answered all my inquiries, and I got follow-up calls from them. I just didn't go there because it wasn't affordable for me.

July 20, 2015

By Barbara108802550

I think Gresham Manor would be a good place to live. It’s an older building; they’re upgrading some things. It’s a little far for me and my family, but other than that, I would recommend it.

March 27, 2013

By Daughter2013

Horrible experience at this sight. The live-in managers were very rude and complained about times when my parents needed help.

March 22, 2009

By Winifred Kamph

Gresham Manor is the best I have seen. The managers and the entire staff really care about the residents here. I was very impressed with the low costs and the clean upscale atmosphere. From what I have seen and the people who I know have lived there it is great.

Costs for Gresham Manor

Photos of Gresham Manor

Services and Amenities of Gresham Manor

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Gresham Manor

Gresham Manor is located in Gresham, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Gresham Manor for a visit...and stay!

Map of Gresham Manor