Courtyard Fountains

Reviews of Courtyard Fountains

Assisted Living Reviews for Courtyard Fountains

April 16, 2013

By caring8111

We went to Courtyard Fountain and toured around the place. Everything was very nice, but we didn't really talk to anybody, so I cannot say anything about their staff.

Independent Living Reviews for Courtyard Fountains

September 25, 2013

By Jim33

I didn't spend too much time at the Courtyard Fountains. I just had lunch there which was nice. The food was really good. I don't think it has the things that I like in the other facility but it looked very new. I talked to a couple of the residents. They seemed to be happy living there.

July 28, 2011

By dutydaughter

Nice, newer facility, which appears to be well taken care of, and the staff seems to be very caring about the residents. The food also looks good, with a variety of selections. Activities could be more interesting, but I assume they do what is most popular.

Costs for Courtyard Fountains

Photos of Courtyard Fountains

Services and Amenities of Courtyard Fountains

• About Courtyard Fountains

Courtyard Fountains in Gresham VA is rental retirement community that offers Independent Living and Assisted Living on beautiful campus situated in the shadow of snowcapped Mt. Hood and 14 miles east of Portland. Choose from a variety of spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences. Meals are enjoyed restaurant style. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and Courtyard Fountains offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes. Pet friendly. 24-hour staffing. A Watermark retirement community.

Map of Courtyard Fountains