Spring Meadows of Grants Pass

Reviews of Spring Meadows of Grants Pass

Independent Living Reviews for Spring Meadows of Grants Pass

November 29, 2014

By Marjorie17

Emeritus at Spring Cottages was very nice. It was not a very old facility, and they had a nice outdoor patio. They put people with dogs on the first floor, so that it was easier to get out. They have other levels of care as they are needed, and they have everything from cottages to single room units. All of the facilities, whether it was a cottage or not, had the availability of three meals a day, some housekeeping assistance, and then if you needed more care, they can move you up in a level to where that is available to. It was a very large campus, it was a good sized facility, you have a lot of people close by, and the feeling was that it was quite secure. My only hesitancy about moving there is the cost, and that is my biggest problem at this time. They had a number of activities available, and all I can recall now is that I was perfectly impressed with that.

April 14, 2013

By redflingtwo

i loved it iam trying to get in there

Costs for Spring Meadows of Grants Pass

Services and Amenities of Spring Meadows of Grants Pass

• Get Costs

About Spring Meadows of Grants Pass

Spring Meadows of Grants Pass is a senior living provider in Grants Pass, Oregon that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Spring Meadows of Grants Pass for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Meadows of Grants Pass