Brookdale Grants Pass Cottages

Reviews of Brookdale Grants Pass Cottages

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Grants Pass Cottages

September 07, 2015

By Tom F

Brookdale Grants Pass Cottages (Formerly Emeritus at The Springs Senior Living) was a larger facility with a wider variety of offerings from cottages for very independent living to assisted living and memory care. It seemed like a very modern and well-appointed place, but the scale of it was large, like a big hotel. It does have common areas and a big dining room that's like a restaurant. I've walked in there without an appointment and looked around, and they contacted me several times afterwards. I spoke to three people in quick succession just inside the door, and they invited me to make an appointment and to have lunch.

November 29, 2014

By Marjorie17

Emeritus at Spring Cottages was very nice. It was not a very old facility, and they had a nice outdoor patio. They put people with dogs on the first floor, so that it was easier to get out. They have other levels of care as they are needed, and they have everything from cottages to single room units. All of the facilities, whether it was a cottage or not, had the availability of three meals a day, some housekeeping assistance, and then if you needed more care, they can move you up in a level to where that is available to. It was a very large campus, it was a good sized facility, you have a lot of people close by, and the feeling was that it was quite secure. My only hesitancy about moving there is the cost, and that is my biggest problem at this time. They had a number of activities available, and all I can recall now is that I was perfectly impressed with that.

About Brookdale Grants Pass Cottages

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Grants Pass Cottages