Jennings McCall Assisted Living

Reviews of Jennings McCall Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Jennings McCall Assisted Living

September 15, 2013

By Caring Daughter13

Jennings McCall Center Retirement Living is an outstanding facility. My mother stayed there before she passed away. The staff were awesome and top of the line. They took care of whatever she needed. The rooms were very good. There were activities but my mom was partially blind so she did not get to join in a lot of activities like the outings. I would recommend this place to others.

August 29, 2013

By Helen24

Jennings McCall was the closest one to my house and it was pretty good and clean. They were pretty much efficient in taking care of their patients. They had a variety of sizes of rooms. You could choose the type of room that you wanted and the food was fine. They had activities so the seniors wouldn't get bored. They also had trips and took them to stores. I would recommend them to others.

January 29, 2013

By not giving my name

The caregivers here are nice but the management needs to learn how to contact family memebers and let them know of any changes. I would not recomend them to anyone

June 04, 2012

By Micki1

The facility is fairly new, and the place is excellent, very high-end. They are excellent in keeping their people busy. They have planned activities and transportation. They have customized individual service. The staff is friendly and they have a welcoming atmosphere. I'll definitely give them a high rating. And it will be one my top choice.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Jennings McCall Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Jennings McCall Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: 250.00 Non Refundable Deposit And 500.00 Rental Deposit (Applies To First Month's Rent)

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About Jennings McCall Assisted Living

Jennings McCall Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Forest Grove, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Jennings McCall Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jennings McCall Assisted Living