Forest Grove Beehive

Reviews of Forest Grove Beehive

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Grove Beehive

July 30, 2013

By Dorothy23

I could get to like Forest Grove. I've been here for 3 months. It's a little strange to me because I don't know my way around.I like the staff and the people are real nice. I can say it's a good place for me.

June 22, 2012

By Stephanie2

All in all I think these facilities were very nice. Whenever we would visit my Grandmother the staff were always friendly and generally remembered who you were there to see. The premesis were kept neat and clean and even the landscaping was nice. In each of the rooms the facilities were more than adequate and the staff was diligent about checking on their residents. The food was well prepared and there were activities provided that were pleasant and also gave something for everyone. I thought it was nice the personal touches that the residents were permitted to add to their own rooms and they even had small kitchenettes as well. I also feel that the facilities provided a degree of security and were in a safe neighborhood. While the situation that lead to my Grandma being here was not ideal I do feel that the staff and atmosphere here made the transition as easy as could be expected for her.

May 01, 2012

By Janice1

My mother is a resident in this facility and they live up to the name of their website. They truly are a caring place. The admistrator has trained her staff to be respectful and requires that they continue to respect the independence and dignity of their clients throughout their employment. There are daily activities and social events on holidays for family and friends as well as residents. I appreciate the graciousness of the staff and and am grateful for the hand of God that led my mother and I to this community situation that has inusred her well being.

October 14, 2011

By J1

This is a great facility where my great aunt lived out the last of her years. The staff are very caring, thoughtful and aware of their residents. Residents have private rooms which include separate bathrooms and small outdoor patio areas, where they can have lawn chairs overlooking the manicured landscape. It's situated in a very quiet neighborhood surrounded by family homes. It's also close to a small pharmacy, as well as a small grocery store. The rooms have large windows which allow lots of light into the separate apartments. They also contain personal kitchenettes and closet space. Residents can also eat in the communal dining hall, which serves three meals per day. Snacks and juice are also available between meals. This facility has a picturesque fountain out front as well as a big screen television in the recreation room, as well as board games and a piano. Over all, this community is really well put together and a relaxing place to visit and spend time with loved ones.

Costs for Forest Grove Beehive

Photos of Forest Grove Beehive

Services and Amenities of Forest Grove Beehive

• About Forest Grove Beehive

Nestled in the small, family town of Forest Grove, Oregon, the Beehive is the perfect place for residents to enjoy a variety of activities as well as relax. Forest Grove offers the simplicity of small town, country life, complete with scenic drives and quiet neighborhoods, with the added benefits of a full-sized hospital, and active Senior Center, both less than 3 blocks away. Our commitment to loving, thoughtful care and our reputation of excellence is implemented every day in our assisted living and memory care communities. Both of our buildings are beautiful to look at and walk through on the inside and out, with gardens and lush, green lawns on the outside, and ceiling height greenery in the indoor, hallway planters on the inside. The Beehive also offers an active and engaging life enrichment program, headed by two spunky and knowledgeable coordinators with daily activities to keep our residents having fun.

The unique services & amenities you'll find at our community:

• Raised flower beds for gardening
    • Hallway planters (beautiful & unique hallways)
    • Private entrances with patio to all assisted living apartments
    • Cozy common areas including TV room, library & living room with brick fireplace
    • Restrooms with walk-in showers and jetted spa tub
    • Free wi-fi for residents & guests in common areas
    • Life enrichment centers for reminiscing & self-paced activities (ideal for residents with dementia)
    • Activity bus with wheelchair lift
    • Weekly group shopping trips
    • Registered Nurse (RN) on staff
    • Individualized service agreements, updated regularly

Drop in for a tour and a meal, and we'll answer all the questions you have. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important and sometimes difficult decision and we're here to help in any way we can.

Map of Forest Grove Beehive