Quail Park Memory Care Residences

Quail Park Memory Care Residences (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Quail Park Memory Care Residences

Assisted Living Reviews for Quail Park Memory Care Residences

November 25, 2015

We placed my father-in-law at Quail Park Memory Care Residences. The main reason we chose it was that it was a small community, not a hotel-style facility. It has a beautiful garden setting in-between the homes, so that the residents can be outside whenever it?s a sunny day or could go out in the rain. Eventually when he needs it, he?ll be able to use Medicaid to pay for his care there. We liked the amenities that they provided, and it was financially affordable for him. It?s very secure and locked down, so he can?t be out wandering the streets without our noticing or without the care people. They do have 24-hour people there with him every hour. They have good meals and laundry done all the time.

June 14, 2015

By Dbrower

My father was there for 4 days. Supposedly there were probalems, but not one phone call. Not good communication on their part.

June 17, 2014

My aunt is now a permanent resident of Quail Park. It is absolutely fabulous, and the best that I have seen. We absolutely recommend it. The minute we walked the grounds of that place, we knew that's the place for her. It is very clean, and the garden alone is immaculate. There are cottages all in a circle on the grounds, and it is gated. Each cottage only has 16 clients. It has its own kitchen facilities with its own chef and cooks. What we really like is that it didn't feel institutional. My aunt has claustrophobic and OCD issues, and even though she is a Medicaid patient, they gave her a private room. The staff is unbelievable. They did everything they could to make this transition the best for her. The take into consideration her emotional needs. They literally bend over backwards to give what is best for her over and above what Medicaid or Medicare allow. It is wonderful. I already told them I am willing to do the next video for them, whenever they need. So, when you are out there recommending places, please recommend them.

Services and Amenities of Quail Park Memory Care Residences

About Quail Park Memory Care Residences

Quail Park Memory Care Residences is a senior living provider in Eugene, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Quail Park Memory Care Residences for more details on services and rates.

Map of Quail Park Memory Care Residences