Fox Hollow Residential Care Community

Reviews of Fox Hollow Residential Care Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Hollow Residential Care Community

April 06, 2016

By Tim44

My visit to Fox Hollow was fine. They were very personable. It was in a wonderful setting but too far away from town. The rooms were fine. The hallway was kind of stinky, but she warned us about that in advance. It is not unreasonable for that to happen. The other amenities were awesome. It was a smaller place than the other ones we looked at.

September 15, 2015

Fox Hollow Residential Care Community is in a beautiful setting. Everything is beautiful. The staff was wonderful. They all stopped by to say hello. I spent time with the main person, and she talked about how it was structured. If you're a couple, you can live together, and if you needed help, you can go into the main building where you can get extra help.

August 13, 2015

By Nancy111305350

I would say Fox Hollow Residential Care was an older facility that seemed very homey. The residents seemed very comfortable and well cared for. I think the prices were lower than they might be at some other facilities. I liked the openness of it. Almost all of the apartments opened out onto a really nice green area. The windows were very large. It was a small facility. The people who live there seemed genuinely happy to be there.

April 17, 2015

I visited Fox Hollow, and I like the staff. Everybody was clear about what they did. The managers and nurses were helpful, answered my questions, gave us good information, tours, and showed us the facility.

Thank you for your kind words. Leslie Community Relations Director

February 09, 2015

Fox Hollow has a beautiful setting, and the staff is very caring. It is small, and it has a very homey environment. They are very professional, and they are taking care of my dad. They have all kinds of activities, and they decorate for the holidays. I would recommend this facility to others.

September 30, 2014

By Jennifer41

Follow Hollow was very nice. It was lovely with very friendly people and a nice place. The only objection that Gene had was that it was kind of remote, and he likes to drive around in his little electric scooter and he didn’t feel like he could do that. They have a bus that runs every day, so basically he just likes to have it with him and being able to ride around in his scooter. The room was kind of small, but it was very nice. It was very homey, and had a nice view of the yard.

September 23, 2014

Fox Hollow has more social activities and better matched with care that my mother needed. She is very pleased and happy to be there. It’s in a wooded area and the room is bright. My mother has been there for 10 days now and so far, so good.

Independent Living Reviews for Fox Hollow Residential Care Community

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

About Fox Hollow Residential Care Community

Fox Hollow Residential Care Community offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Fox Hollow Residential Care Community gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Fox Hollow Residential Care Community