The Amber Assisted Living

Reviews of The Amber Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Amber Assisted Living

August 30, 2012

By tdor

When I first arrived at The Amber, I was quite pleased. It is a very nice building with staff that seemed to be pleasant. I visited their lounge area where the residents can sit and relax, their cafeteria where they would have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I then was taken upstairs in an elevator that didn't seem to work all that well where they proceeded to show me several of their rooms. One thing I noticed though was that the workers seemed to be very rough with the residents. 2 ladies seemed to be malnourished. I later went on to ask around our town what others thought of this Assisted living and heard that they had 2 ladies who could be violent as they had Dementia and none of the workers wanted to feed them, so they would just leave them. They rarely would eat. I'm thinking this could be the ladies I seen briefly. I also heard how they had a resident with MRSA who they did properly wear masks and gloves, but they didn't make her husband who was living with her. I felt this was definitely not the place I wanted my own grandma and decided to just have her live with a family member.

About The Amber Assisted Living

The Amber Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Clatskanie, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Amber Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Amber Assisted Living