Forest Glen Retirement

Reviews of Forest Glen Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for Forest Glen Retirement

April 10, 2012

By Hugh B.

We are very happy with Forest Glen. It was the best bet all the way around for us. The staff is very loving and caring and they treat us with tremendous respect. The other residents are fantastic people as well. It's a park-like setting, located right off of the main highway, but far enough from any traffic or noise. There are many activities to help keep us occupied. They give us three meals a day and we get to choose what we eat, just like a restaurant! We don't even have to cook or clean or do dishes anymore! The biggest benefit for us is that we now have help for my wife. The staff was also so helpful in helping me find a place nearby where I can continue to enjoy a long time hobby of mine. The medical staff from the second floor is very knowledgeable and we appreciate their help when they can. Considering cost, the staff, and the environment overall, I highly recommend Forest Glen.

Services and Amenities of Forest Glen Retirement

About Forest Glen Retirement

Forest Glen Retirement is a senior living provider in Canyonville, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Forest Glen Retirement for more details on services and rates.

Map of Forest Glen Retirement