Stone Lodge

Reviews of Stone Lodge

Independent Living Reviews for Stone Lodge

October 23, 2019

By Reviewer10182019

We had a good visit at the Stone Lodge. The staff was good and accommodated us. We just didn't like the layout. Their elevators were very small for the amount of apartments they had, and the food just turned us off. They had us stay for lunch, but the way they served it, and the dining room, weren't good. We saw two-bedroom apartments; all the units had full kitchens.

January 28, 2019

By Henry

Stone Lodge was beautiful. They really had some nice stuff. The place looked clean and easy to get into, and there were large, spacious meeting areas. We saw two nice and clean rooms. The first one was for a couple upstairs with a beautiful view. The second one was downstairs with a large window. It was nice, but it was a little on the small side. I didn't have too much involvement with the staff except for a couple of ladies who came out. Evidently, they were very nice and very friendly.

November 30, 2017

By Grapes

Everything looked good at Stone Lodge. It was more independent, but they could not take my father-in-law. The staff was wonderful. The dining area was nice, they have exercises, and a TV/movie room.

March 29, 2017

By Beverly752653

We were exceptionally impressed with Stone Lodge, and Kim, the woman who gave us the tour, was very professional and lovely. The place was very nice and lovely. The rooms were quite adequate in size, with lots of windows and lights, and it was airy so you didn’t feel like you were closed in. There were some that looked out into the garden, and the upstairs ones had good-sized decks. The building's layout was very nice,with a center room with mezzanines rather than just solid rooms, and the place was clean.

November 26, 2016

By Allyn455257

We visited Stone Lodge. There's options on room sizes, they were nice, and some had nice views. There's only one elevator, so there could be an issue with wheelchair bound residents. The dining area was nice. We looked at the menu, it looked home cooked, and the people were very friendly.

November 21, 2016

By James848634

Stone Lodge had a couple of empty rooms that had just been repainted and recarpeted. They had gray carpeting -- very neutral. It’s away from the area that I’m familiar with -- about a two-and-a-half hour drive -- so it’s too far away. The area has different vegetation and different types of trees. It’s very arid over there, and it has turned into a hippy town. It didn’t feel like me. It’s too upbeat for me over there.

November 19, 2016

By Laura331272

Stone Lodge was very lovely. It was a beautiful building, and we had a nice lunch there. It was nice. The person who assisted me was very nice, and she was a good guide. The dining area was nice, and you're able to choose from a couple of different varieties off the cart.

January 26, 2016

By Gary123111250

I visited Stone Lodge. We were very pleased with it. The facility was good. It seemed like the staff was good, too. The rooms were adequate. Overall, Stone Lodge was good. It was very nice. It was clean, nice, and uptown. It was very good.

May 08, 2015

By John106290750

We did try and visit Stone Lodge. We were served lunch there, and it was very nice. They have a very lovely dining room. Three meals a day are included. They were very nice to us, and I was very impressed. Their corners living units are just beautiful. They have nice, curvy porches, and I was very impressed with that.

Costs for Stone Lodge

Photos of Stone Lodge

Services and Amenities of Stone Lodge

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Stone Lodge

Stone Lodge is located in Bend, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Stone Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Stone Lodge