Aspen Ridge Bend, OR

Reviews of Aspen Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Aspen Ridge

April 29, 2014

By Rhonda8

We couldn't afford Aspen Ridge. It's a beautiful facility. They are rated number one in Bend, Oregon. They're just very expensive. The people were nice. I got to look around, but I didn't really get to look at any rooms. It was beautiful. I met the salesperson. They seemed to be businesslike, but nice. They have a lot of activities. Some of the men and women brew beer there, and they have an award-winning brewery. So they're really active in that facility. They also have assisted living. But like I said, the price was a lot more than what we could afford. I didn't get to see any of the rooms. I just got to walk around. It's a beautiful community. There are a lot of activities there, and I think people would enjoy it.

June 22, 2012

By Bend123

We think the caregivers at Aspen Ridge are very helpful and considerate of our needs and requests. Our mother is well taken care of, and after an initial period of adjustment, she has settled in well. We are happy with the level of care she receives and the friendliness of all staff, especially the caregivers and front desk staff.

May 23, 2010

By xyaxis

ASpen Ridge offers every option that isimportant to us

My wife and I recently toured Aspen Ridge in Bend after it was recommended to us by some neighbors. My wife and I own our comfortable home in Bend and are both retired. However, due to her arthritis and some additional health issues, our quality of life has changed drastically in the last few years. We had hoped to live in our home together forever, but caring for her when she needs help has taken a toll on me and our adult children, all of whom have full and busy lives.Aspen Ridge will offer us the chance to remain together and still get needed support for my wife and for me if that time comes. Their staff were warm, friendly and seemed to genuinely empathize with us. Moreover, it really felt like a happy place and a comfortable place. Some retirement communities are decorated to the hilt with gilt and more that make them seem old fashioned and... corny. My wife and I like the classic style at Aspen Ridge, the activities that seem to be going on all the time and most of all, the people. While it will take us a little time to pare down our things and get ready for a move to a cottage or 2 bedroom apartment, it can;t happen fast enough. The folks we met there made us feel so welcome. It helped to alleviate a lot of anxiety. No my wife is talking about hurrying up so we can move there before winter.It's a great place. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful new home without the worry and hassles of caring for your OWN anymore.

Services and Amenities of Aspen Ridge

About Aspen Ridge

Aspen Ridge is a senior living provider in Bend, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Aspen Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aspen Ridge