Aspen Ridge Bend, OR

Reviews of Aspen Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Aspen Ridge

May 10, 2016

By Julie124682950

We visited Aspen Ridge, and the experience was good. Everything was fine. Mom thought that the building facility itself was too big, but that was just her personal preference. Everything was presented in a very professional and comforting presentation. We checked the apartments, and they looked very presentable. The staff was very helpful and very informative.

Thank you, Julie124682950, for sharing feedback from your visit with us. We are happy to hear that you thought our community was both professional and presentable. Our staff works hard to ensure that Aspen Ridge is clean, comfortable, and that both our residents and visitors feel at home. We're happy it shows! Our team is comprised of a talented group of individuals, and we love to hear that they were helpful and informative during your visit. We understand your mom's concern with the size of our community, and we work diligently to ensure that Aspen Ridge is just that, a community. Our seniors' comfort is one of our priorities and we make sure to address and cater to each individual's needs. Thanks again for reviewing the time you spent at Aspen Ridge. We value your feedback!

April 29, 2014

By Rhonda8

We couldn't afford Aspen Ridge. It's a beautiful facility. They are rated number one in Bend, Oregon. They're just very expensive. The people were nice. I got to look around, but I didn't really get to look at any rooms. It was beautiful. I met the salesperson. They seemed to be businesslike, but nice. They have a lot of activities. Some of the men and women brew beer there, and they have an award-winning brewery. So they're really active in that facility. They also have assisted living. But like I said, the price was a lot more than what we could afford. I didn't get to see any of the rooms. I just got to walk around. It's a beautiful community. There are a lot of activities there, and I think people would enjoy it.

June 22, 2012

By Bend123

We think the caregivers at Aspen Ridge are very helpful and considerate of our needs and requests. Our mother is well taken care of, and after an initial period of adjustment, she has settled in well. We are happy with the level of care she receives and the friendliness of all staff, especially the caregivers and front desk staff.

May 23, 2010

By xyaxis

My wife and I recently toured Aspen Ridge in Bend after it was recommended to us by some neighbors. My wife and I own our comfortable home in Bend and are both retired. However, due to her arthritis and some additional health issues, our quality of life has changed drastically in the last few years. We had hoped to live in our home together forever, but caring for her when she needs help has taken a toll on me and our adult children, all of whom have full and busy lives.Aspen Ridge will offer us the chance to remain together and still get needed support for my wife and for me if that time comes. Their staff were warm, friendly and seemed to genuinely empathize with us. Moreover, it really felt like a happy place and a comfortable place. Some retirement communities are decorated to the hilt with gilt and more that make them seem old fashioned and... corny. My wife and I like the classic style at Aspen Ridge, the activities that seem to be going on all the time and most of all, the people. While it will take us a little time to pare down our things and get ready for a move to a cottage or 2 bedroom apartment, it can;t happen fast enough. The folks we met there made us feel so welcome. It helped to alleviate a lot of anxiety. No my wife is talking about hurrying up so we can move there before winter.It's a great place. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful new home without the worry and hassles of caring for your OWN anymore.

Photos of Aspen Ridge

Services and Amenities of Aspen Ridge

About Aspen Ridge

At Aspen Ridge Retirement, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Bend area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

Map of Aspen Ridge