Farmington Square Beaverton

Reviews of Farmington Square

Assisted Living Reviews for Farmington Square

November 18, 2016

By Visitor117868

Farmington Square – Beaverton is so far, so good. It's clean and organized. They do Bingo and light exercises. The staff was very nice, and the dining room was nice and clean. The food didn't look very good, but the people were nice.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words.We would encourage you to come by and enjoy lunch or dinner with us, you will be pleasantly surprised!

October 05, 2016

By Noelia747385

I liked Farmington Square; it was welcoming, and the staff looked professional. The people that greeted me were all there for a long time. The rooms were clean and bare, and the grounds were clean and accessible.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words.

November 04, 2015

By Caring son15

My mom is in Farmington Square. I find the staff to be fantastic. It is a very nice facility, and they all have been very caring. The room is adequate and clean. The food seems to be adequate also. Unfortunately, my mother is in hospice care. They are very nice in letting her in sit in some social situations, but she is not able to partake. They do a very good job in a very tough situation.

December 10, 2014

By Sue102824350

They showed me a couple of places at Farmington Square, but that's just about they all they had. They were nice, courteous, and very helpful. It's close to where I lived.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community.

December 05, 2014

By jbnuck

My 82 year father was at Farmington Square Beaverton for almost 3 years and we never had a problem with the staff there. They were nothing but awesome. After my father had a stroke, he was diagnosed with Lewy Body dementia. He was having very aggressive behavior and was denied by every memory care facility that we had tried to get him into. On the day before he was to be released from the rehab facility he was in, after his stroke, we contacted Farmington Square. They came out to evaluate him and said they would take him in. From that point on, my father continued to improve. They were instrumental in helping even out his meds and make sure he was as comfortable as possible. He eventually began to call Farmington Square home. We all were very happy with the care he received there. They were kind and caring to all of the residents, not just my father. When my father was in the last stages of his life, to no fault of Farmington Square, all of the staff, even the administration, were very kind and understanding. Making sure that my father, as well as the rest of my family, were comfortable. They even invited my family to join in their staff Thanksgiving dinner. I would recommend Farmington Square Beaverton to anyone. Thanks to Teddi, Rachael, Jen, Carlos, Nancy, Steven, Alex and to the rest of the staff at Farmington Square Beaverton. I wish I could give you guys more than five stars!

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We are touched by your kind words.

August 28, 2013

My husband is in Farmington Square for almost eight months now. This is a memory care facility. The top three reasons why we chose this facility is that it was close to where I live, he was able to have his own room and it was a fairly active place. There are activities for residents to do other than just watch TV or sit around all day. They have exercise, music, board games, etc. The staff there really pays attention to their residents. They provide opportunities for the residents to be engaged and get busy during the day. This is important in my opinion because it is a memory care facility. They are also very welcoming to have families involved at all times. You can visit any time you want and even have a meal there. If you want, you can also stay overnight. It is a very human approach from my point of view. The one aspect they could do a lot better is the food.

June 26, 2013

By XanonymousX

I would not recommend anyone place an elderly relative in this facility. I have overheard staff members being verbally abusive to residents. Med passers cannot seem to get medications right, and when concern about this is expressed, they shield themselves by saying they realized the mistake before they gave the medicine, and took it out of the cup. Horrible staff, horrible management. We removed our mother from this facility after only a few months of her staying there, and are currently caregiving for her at our home. After everything I witnessed in those few short months at Farmington Square, I could never trust another facility with the safety of my precious mother.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We take the care of our residents very seriously and encourage you to contact us so that we may address these concerns. We can be contacted through our hotline number 1-877-736-4022 or by email hotline[at]radiantseniorliving[dot]com.

July 05, 2012

By mckin57

I am very pleased that my grandfather ended up in Farmington Square Beaverton assisted living center. Short his own home I don't think any place would have made the transition to a living center any easier. As my grandfather began to struggle with memory loss and dementia brought on by Alzheimer's disease, Farmington Square provided memory treatments, and visits with specialists. He remains lucid more now than before he checked in.Besides this, the staff at Farmington Square are fantastic. You often hear horror stories of elder abuse in nursing homes. It has never crossed my mind that any staff member at Farmington Square would ever treat my grandfather with anything but dignity and respect. The grounds are almost always immaculate inside and out. A very minor complaint would be that the shrubs are not trimmed as often as they could be. Activities are plentiful, and residents are encouraged to socialize and stay active. My grandfather has made friends, and has been made to feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Farmington Square to anyone, but particularly anyone who has a relative with Alzheimer's Disease.

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience with our community.

July 28, 2011

By judithrose

I have been visiting care centers in my area which have an Alzheimers unit. My husband is not yet reached the stage where he needs this service; however, I am being proactive in doing my research so when the time comes I will have a plan. I am looking for these requirements: 1. a safe and caring environment for my husband; 2. a facility with good medical care, including cleanliness; 3. caregivers who are respectful of the residents, treating them with compassion and dignity 4. which, if my husband outlives the maximum of his Long Term care insurance, will accept Medicaid; 5. preferably within a reasonable commuting distance from our home so that I can make frequent visits to my husband I was given a tour of this facility; spoken a number of times with the marketing director; and met some of the staff, including the Patient Care Manager. At this point, Farmington Square appears to meet all of my criteria. I shall continue to visit this facility to monitor that it continues to meet my requirements. However, if today it was necessary for me to move my husband into an Alzheimers care unit, I would choose this facility.

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience with our community.

Memory Care Reviews for Farmington Square

Photos of Farmington Square

Services and Amenities of Farmington Square

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Farmington Square

Farmington Square Beaverton community provides a full range of exceptional senior living options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. Every day at Farmington Square Beaverton we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you'll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.

Senior living options available at Farmington Square Beaverton:

• Assisted Living
  • Memory Care

Farmington Square’s Assisted Care program allows individuals to maintain their lifestyle while feeling secure in the knowledge that someone will be there to help. Our team works to provide a sense of community with an emphasis on maximizing resident independence, self-worth and dignity. Our personal care and support services are tailored to meet individual needs.

Our Transitions™ and Memory Care programming is designed to meet the ever-evolving personal care needs of someone displaying the initial and developing signs of Alzheimer’s or other related dementia. We recognize that the right environment can help diminish agitation and confusion. Farmington Square’s Memory Care program is designed with individualized memory care needs in mind.

Farmington Square Assisted and Memory Care is located in Beaverton, Oregon. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Map of Farmington Square