About Maple Ridge
Maple Ridge Senior Living is a place of vibrancy and life - promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members. Elders inspire us, motivate us, guide, and direct us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting!
Many independent seniors decide to join us at Maple Ridge because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. If or when you might need some assistance, you have a support system and team at the ready that already knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
Benefits of Maple Ridge Senior Living includes:
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- 24/7 security
- Assistance with needs of daily living. (assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!
- Social programs designed to keep people active and engaged in life and their surroundings.
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
- Monitoring of Health and General well-being.
- A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs.
What Makes Us Special
Maple Ridge Senior Living is located in downtown Ashland, in southern Oregon. It’s known for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and the beautiful Lithia Park surrounding Ashland Creek; which features trails, duck ponds and a rose garden. Nearby North Mountain Park has a nature center and themed gardens, like the butterfly and herb gardens.