Spanish Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for Spanish Cove

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Spanish Cove

December 28, 2014

By Brenda103516850

My mother is in Spanish Cove, and she is the first person in the skilled nursing. They have it for people who are part of their three level of service, and they just opened it for skilled nursing. The care is excellent; that is why we choose it. It is probably the best care we can ask for, but one thing in private pay, it is expensive. Spanish Cove has more upscale residents. So, you will see people there who have more money than normal. It is not a Medicaid facility.

December 02, 2014

By Loralee1

I would love to move in to Spanish Cove. I liked the people. I liked the services that they provided. I liked the coverage of the monthly fee. They covered everything except internet, and internet was available for $20 a month. I would recommend it to others.

June 19, 2014

By Sarah25

I have a friend who lives in Spanish Cove, and I have been there a lot. It is kind of a bedroom community. It is a life care facility, and it is very nice. I tasted the food and it is excellent. However, it is very expensive.

October 03, 2013

For most people Spanish Cove is a wonderful place, since I was not yet ready to live in a facility. I have gone there and to played bridge, and I liked that they called me many times when they need a player. I liked the beautician there as well as the library and a lot of other things. I thought the staff like the nurses were nice. However, the housekeepers do not do a good job at all. They do not clean the carpet and they were in and out in 10-15 minutes. I did not like the dining room and the meals too.

June 05, 2011

By Charlene DeYong

Resident

We have been independent residents of Spanish Cove, Yukon, OK for almost four years. Yukon is in the Oklahoma City metro area, and is a wonderful community in it's own way, but the closeness to Oklahoma City provides additional opportunities for entertainment, shopping, athletic and medical needs. The Cove, as it is called, is wonderful. We have met many new friends, there are more opportunities for events here than you would have time to do, wonderful staff that are so ready to help in any way, short and long trips on a first class coach, regular weekly shopping trips in Yukon and I could go on and on. The assisted living and nursing facility are far above average! I can only urge you to come and check us out before you make a decision for retirement living anywhere else.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

About Spanish Cove

Refund Plans: Life Care: Declining Balance over 5 yrs. To 50% of Entrance Fee; Life Care: 0% Refund (Price: 64% of Entrance Fee); Fee-for-service: Declining Balance over 5 yrs. to 50% of Entrance Fee (Price: 60% of Entrance Fee).

Map of Spanish Cove