The Broadmoor Retirement Living Community

Reviews of The Broadmoor Retirement Living Community

Independent Living Reviews for The Broadmoor Retirement Living Community

March 28, 2014

By Carol48005161

The Broadmoor was very good. That was where my mother was prior to going to a skilled nursing unit. She was there for about six months before she developed this UTI. The price there was OK. The staff was very good; they were excellent. The food was good, and they had a menu to choose from. The people there were good too. I mean, overall, on the scale of one to five, I would give them a five. I think it was probably one of the first ones built there in Tulsa, but still it was very nice and very clean. They have updated it. This place was very friendly, very warm, and very loving, and that's what elderly people need. They need to be treated as a person and not as a number. It is kind of like a resort when you walk in. There is a beautiful dining room, and then there is another room off to the side where you can work on puzzles. They have a beautiful aquarium, and they even have a grand piano sitting outside. They even have exercise rooms. I mean, it was very, very warm, relaxing, and inviting. I would recommend anybody to go in there. In fact, we tried to get my father-in-law to go there.

August 27, 2013

By caring74528450

I visited Broadmoor for myself. This facility also has an assisted living and a nursing home. Their dining room was wonderful but their apartments did not have a stove. We had dinner there and I just thought the meals were wonderful. They have a menu just like in a restaurant. The one who took me around was really nice. As far as my visit there, their staff members were nice people.

November 18, 2012

By Rosemary4

The Broadmoor is very nice. The residents are happy and content. I like the location. They have transportation to the church.

About The Broadmoor Retirement Living Community

The Broadmoor Retirement Living Community is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Independent Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Broadmoor Retirement Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Broadmoor Retirement Living Community