Storey Oaks of Tulsa

Reviews of Storey Oaks of Tulsa

Memory Care Reviews for Storey Oaks of Tulsa

January 20, 2017

By Debbie052445

Storey Oaks Tulsa was clean and didn’t smell. What I liked best was that one of the ladies who helped us and took us on a tour couldn’t have been friendlier. As she took us through, there were all these caregivers out on the floor helping people; that’s what I wanted to see. I saw this one guy, a therapist, giving this lady a neck massage and everybody was gathering around watching TV. I liked that a lot.

November 01, 2016

By Sherill

Storey Oaks is very close, but I can’t move my mom in yet. It was open and friendly, and it was kind of like a house environment to me, like a home. The rooms were all shared, and for me that was good as people can get to know each other better. It also has special activities specifically for memory for patients with Alzheimer’s and activities; they are geared towards that. They have lines painted on the floor so that people can have an aide to their memory to get back to their room. It was clean and beautiful, and the help was nice. I would love to put her there, but that’s not going to be possible for me. It was like a big house where people are part of a family.

September 09, 2016

By William156873

Storey Oaks of Tulsa was adequate, but it was not quite as impressive as other places I'd seen. The grounds were quite nice. For me, the location was not good, but it was located with easy access to many of the facilities in the area. The staff members were friendly. They were forthcoming with answers to all the questions that I had; they were knowledgeable and good.

June 11, 2016

By Daughter143352528

My mother was at Storey Oaks of Tulsa (Southern Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center). I got her out of there because of staff issues. Everybody quit; we went through three directors while she was there. At one time, they didn’t have any full-time employees, just contract. If you have Alzheimer's patients, one of the main things with them is consistency and routine and not knowing the staff is extremely hard on all the people, so everybody was anxious and acting out, and it was an absolute mess. My mom and three other residents left at the same time because it was bad. After seeing other facilities, the room seemed really cramped. They had hardwood floors that had a urine smell at times. I don’t have many good things to say about it.

June 05, 2016

By Simplyfrustrated

Why is it that we can not even get a local number to call this facility. We can only get a corporate phone number which can not give us details about the local facility. This is talking to a used car salesman. The whole industry is like this.

October 27, 2015

My mom is at Southern Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center. We chose this one because its appearance was appealing, and it sounded like they would have a lot of activities and things for them. Basically, I felt comfortable when I went in that they would take good care of my mother. I know that there have daily activities and that they try to keep them busy. Especially in the evening, they try to find something to keep them occupied. They have really been good with my mom so far. They have a doctor in the facility.

October 14, 2013

By my mom's the best

Southern Plains only focused on Alzheimer's and dementia type patients. The facility was clean and beautiful. However, the attitude of the caregivers weren't as good as the other facilities that we had visited.

June 25, 2012

By Shoo

Other

My aunt is here and this is one of the most lovely, friendly caring facilities I've ever seen. The staff is amazing, and always welcoming. Very clean and well maintained. Residents all look well attended and comfortable.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: assisted living
  • State Licenses: 7258-7258

About Storey Oaks of Tulsa

Storey Oaks of Tulsa is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Memory Care and Memory Care. Contact Storey Oaks of Tulsa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Storey Oaks of Tulsa