Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care

Reviews of Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care

December 03, 2012

By big al1

I felt very at home during my visit to Heatheridge Assisted Living. The grounds were very up kept inside and out. The staff was also extremely friendly. When I arrived my group was split into two groups. The staff seemed eager to show us around while we were there. We were taken to a vacant living area so we could see what the quarters looked like. I spoke with a gentleman who stayed there about his feelings regarding the facility. He had many great things to say. The only negative thing I can think of about the trip was that the man I spoke with was unhappy with the number of activities available in the area.

November 16, 2012

By djda4

I recently went to the facility to visit a family friend and was impressed by the service that he received. It was clean and well put together with acceptable. There was even a program available where residents could complete things like bucket lists and go on trips. There were many activities available for him to do which kept him alert and happy. The only reason why this facility wouldn't get 5 stars is because it can be hard for some people to get into the facility. Even with this one flaw there are many other good things about the facility. Their online website helped describe the many things they do. There were testimonials, dining room plans, and even floor plans. The atmosphere of the facility was cheery by itself. I would recommend this facility (and any others associated with it) to my friends and family. It's just a great place.

Photos of Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care

Services and Amenities of Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care

Screening

• Background Checks
  • Drug Screening

About Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care

Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heatheridge Assisted Living & Residential Care