Heatheridge Assisted Living

Reviews of Heatheridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heatheridge Assisted Living

November 06, 2014

By Mari6

The staff at Heatheridge is excellent. They are very attentive, available, and responsible. My husband is happy there, and I don’t have any complaints. There are tons of activities but he doesn’t participate; he’s not interested in that. They have all kinds of stuff everyday - they do crafts, they do sing-alongs and people come in to perform music. It’s small; it’s not a real big community. I think they only have 75 residents. It’s very clean and very well kept. It has a homey atmosphere, and I think part of that is because of the size. I looked at some other ones that were really large. At Heatheridge everybody kind of knows everyone.

February 27, 2014

By Amy17

My mom is in Heatheridge. It is upscale and very nice. The residents seem overwhelmingly very happy and we like the staff. They are happy and they seem to want to be around the elderly residents. They seem to be very willing to help. The rooms are very nice and very well kept. They have great food. The residents actually meet every month and they can vote with what they want to have for dinner and what's in their menu for the month. They have activities like art classes, games, discussions and they have adjacent facility as well that the residents can go to. They also have trips to museum and have visitors once a month. All around it is really great.

December 03, 2012

By big al1

I felt very at home during my visit to Heatheridge Assisted Living. The grounds were very up kept inside and out. The staff was also extremely friendly. When I arrived my group was split into two groups. The staff seemed eager to show us around while we were there. We were taken to a vacant living area so we could see what the quarters looked like. I spoke with a gentleman who stayed there about his feelings regarding the facility. He had many great things to say. The only negative thing I can think of about the trip was that the man I spoke with was unhappy with the number of activities available in the area.

Nursing Home Reviews for Heatheridge Assisted Living

July 30, 2011

By RJaye

All of the staff members were compliant and pleasant to be around. They were helpful and just seemed to love being there, helping and caring for the needy. The entire place seemed to have a openness about it. The only complaint I would have is the quality of the food. It doesn't seem to have any nutrients to it. Just an example; the spaghetti didn't seem to have any sauce, it was like it was just noodles and fake beef. Other than the food everything, overall, is five stars. The residents, for the most part, are enjoyable to talk to and love it when people of the younger generations come in and spend time with them. Leisure Village allows family and friends to come in and celebrate with a resident, letting them throw a party or just spending time in the rooms. In the center of all the rooms, is an outdoor patio. The flowers are beautiful and the entire space is well kept. Leisure Village is a place I would recommend.

About Heatheridge Assisted Living

Heatheridge Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Heatheridge Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heatheridge Assisted Living