Ambassador Manor Nursing Center

Ambassador Manor Nursing Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Ambassador Manor Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ambassador Manor Nursing Center

May 29, 2014

My father actually got built up well enough that he could start walking again on his own. That’s why he decided to come home. He did really well there at Ambassador Manor. I would recommend it to anyone who needed skilled nursing or even assisted living; he was in both. They were very kind and caring with him, and he still has outpatient care that he’s doing. It was a very clean and nice place. I was very pleased with it. He wasn’t real thrilled with the food, so I think they should improve on better selection of food.

May 09, 2012

By Happy place to live 2012

This facility is very clean and very pretty inside and out. My best friend's dad is in this facility and she lives out of town, so I visit him often. He is also blind, and they are very good about including him in all their activities, despite his inability to see what he is really doing. They take him to Dr. Visits as well. This has been very helpful for my friend, she lives 2 hrs away. He also recently lost his wife of 60 yrs, which used to take care of him. She had a stroke and was completely dependent on 24 hr care herself.she passed away abyear ago, which made it almost impossible for him to survive and take care of himself. I am very thankful for this facility.

About Ambassador Manor Nursing Center

Ambassador Manor Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ambassador Manor Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ambassador Manor Nursing Center