Brookdale Shawnee Shawnee, OK

Reviews of Brookdale Shawnee

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Shawnee

October 17, 2012

By Anonymous 2

when I entered Sterling House I noticed that it had a very warm, homey feeling. It had a very fresh clean smell, it was not a nursing home. I was greeted at the door and treated like family. Some of the residents spoke to me as I walked through the community and told me how much they liked their home there. It made me think that I want my mom to be this happy. But I found out they have no openings, I can see why. My mom is on their waiting list.

May 17, 2012

By LastingEffects

I have been impressed with Sterling House. They seem to be a good place to live. My grandfather has never complained about the facilities or the staff, which is somewhat remarkable because he can be pretty grumpy. He has lived there for several years now of his own choosing. I had assumed this was just another nursing home but it is actually a fairly nice retirement center. The staff has always been nice, friendly and helpful. His room is on the smallish size but is well furnished and kept clean. The only thing I have a complaint about is the grounds. My grandfather has always had a farm and plenty of land. He would take early morning walks around the place but he can't do that here. The center is in the middle of town and has limited outdoor space. The other residents are for the most part friendly and polite and my grandfather has made several friends here. All in all I would give this facility two thumb up.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Shawnee

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Brookdale Shawnee

Brookdale Shawnee provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Shawnee